Uncomfortable Online Relationship. Help?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Infoseeker
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jun 2011, 4:22 pm

Know that if you give him control of the website, he can IP track you. He may not do it; but he would have the capabilities.
You would have to irreversibly delete your account from existence on the website; and not merely inactivate it.

Merit
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Jun 2011, 7:57 pm

Thank you all for your answers! I feel like I have a bit more tools at my disposal to deal with this, as I did not have any before. I cannot give back the gifts he's given me, because it was pets and when you use them they become bound to this character, but I can give him ingame gold for the worth of the items.

http://push-me-further.blogspot.com/

Bluefins
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2011, 2:34 pm

So tell him that you're not comfortable with it. It's ok to change your mind.

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2011, 1:38 am

MCalavera wrote:
I don't know exactly what mistakes you did, and I'm not trying to blindly defend you for the sake of it, but regardless of whatever you did, you still do not owe him anything. Even if he bought you stuff, he has no right to make you feel emotionally blackmailed because of the "nice" things he did for you.

QFT.

to his Interest."