College Living Experience program

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Rabican
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Jun 2011, 6:25 pm

Something called 'College Living Experience' has been suggested to me. I'm already at a university, but I've had my share of problems, and transferring into this has been brought up. It's a program that operates at different sites across the US, and I was wondering if anyone here had any information about it in general, or their Denver program specifically.

Ryan123
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jun 2011, 2:57 pm

This is a good program for college students. I go to the Denver CLE and it is an opportunity to meet new friends. Denver is fun and has everything close by, so you can walk to everything.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2011, 3:57 pm

Rabican wrote:
Something called 'College Living Experience' has been suggested to me. I'm already at a university, but I've had my share of problems, and transferring into this has been brought up. It's a program that operates at different sites across the US, and I was wondering if anyone here had any information about it in general, or their Denver program specifically.

Well I thought it sounded kind of intresting but I don't have 600 dollars a month for rent on top of 30,000 for the cost of the program. And that was the one in Denver...so if you have some way of affording that it would probably be helpful if you're main goal currently is doing well in college.