Anime/Cartoon Episodes you have watched

Page 9 of 10 [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2013, 11:33 pm

thewrll wrote:
I haven't watched the latest season of Total Drama. Though I do wish characters such as Owen were back. Also the creator says he wants 10 or more seasons of the show.

Yeah, I heard about the ten seasons thing; he said he'd only continue it if the show continues to get good ratings.

And about Owen... He's actually a fan favorite, which is one of the reasons why he's not competing this season, although the name of his voice actor was seen in all caps in the credits. I've actually heard rumors that Trent might make a cameo this season, and seeing as how Duncan and Gwen's relationship is pretty much dead now, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened!

Noah and Dawn were also fan favorites, so I was really bummed that they weren't in this season... But, my favorite thing happening in All-Stars right now would probably have to be the Scott/Courtney thing, or Scourtney as I like to call it. :P

They actually make a very good match, so much more than Scott/Dawn ever did, (hate that pairing). Scott has also treated Courtney a lot better than Duncan has so far all season, and he stupidly thinks that Courtney is just using Scott to make him jealous, when she's really just moved on. Duncan's kinda disappointed me this season, actually.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXPcQ5i76xk[/youtube]

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 9:40 pm

Toy Story Of Terror!

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2013, 3:25 pm

GoonSquad wrote:
BTAS: On Leather Wings

I’m rewatching all the DCAU episodes from BTAS to Justice League Unlimited.

What a great start to a legendary body of work!

Batman investigates a string of pharmaceutical company robberies. Meanwhile the police blame the Man-Bat’s crimes on Batman and Harvey Bulloch leads a tasks force to bring the Batman to justice!

I still jump when Batman's bloody face smacks that police blimp windshield! :D

Still a classic after all these years :)

I'm rewatching the entire original series of M.A.S.K and cherry picking the best episodes. So far, I have randomly chosen......

M.A.S.K Episode 11: The Magma Mole

V.E.N.O.M terrorise Japan with their drilling machine that causes flash floods across the country. They hold Tokyo to ransom and threaten to erupt Mount Fuji unless their demands are met. It's up to Matt Trakker and the M.A.S.K team to put a stop to this.

I love the chase scene through the tunnels and the ending where Matt stops the machine with his Spectrum mask. To top it all off, M.A.S.K agent Buddy Hawks uses his Penetrator mask to get him out of the mountain before the mole explodes.

My favourite episode of the entire series, still awesome.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

21 Oct 2013, 3:04 pm

An assortment of Regular Show episodes. :)

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2013, 12:17 am

Anime-
Non Non Biyori-2

Cartoons-

Monsters VS. Aliens-Curse Of The Man Beast/It Came From Level Z
T.U.F.F. Puppy-S2 Ep11-Happy Howl-O-Ween

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2013, 12:03 am

Anime-

Non Non Biyori-3,4

Cartoons-

Wander Over Yonder-The Troll
Fish Hooks-The Brandon Bubble, Jocktopizza
Phineas And Ferb-S4 Ep28-Cheers For Fears

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2013, 1:45 pm

Anime-
Non Non Biyori-5,6

Cartoons
Rabbids Invasion-Museum Rabbids/Kite Rabbids/Never Refreeze A Rabbid
Monsters VS. Aliens-Driven To Madness/The Blast From 20,000 Gallons
Rabbids Invasion-Music Rabbid/Wake Up, Rabbids!/Get In Line, Rabbids!
Monsters VS. Aliens-The Sneezing Horror/Prisoner Of The Dark Dimension
Wander Over Yonder-S1 Ep10-The Box
Phineas And Ferb-S4 Ep29-Steampunx
Rabbids Invasion-Get In Line, Rabbids/Sticky Rabbid/Rabbid Test N98002-c: The Platform
Monsters VS. Aliens-I Predict Horror/Destroy Chickie D!
Fanboy And Chub Chub-The Last Strawberry Fun Finger/Power Out

Metalwolf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2013, 8:16 pm

Cartoons- CGI
Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
So far I like what I'm seeing in Season 2. Especially with the debut of Rahzar, he might end up being my most favorite character ever in this show. :twisted:

Star Wars: Rebels
Still waiting for this one to start. It should be sometime soon I hope, and if I'm lucky Star Wars.com will have the episodes on their site like they did with Clone Wars.

BlankCanvas
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Nov 2013, 4:03 am

Cartoon-wise:

TMNT Season 2, episode 6 - Target: April O'Neil

Utterly brilliant. The parallels between April and Kurai, the blossoming triangle-relationship betewen April and Casey (and Donatello) and the re-imagined Chrome Dome (anyone else spot the fact it somewhat resembled the original series Shredder?). Good stuff. I'm still not 100% sold on Josh Peck as Casey, if only because to me, he sounds like Greg Cipes trying notto sound like Michaelangelo by speaking in a different octave. So I think it'll be interesting to see what will happen when Casey meets the Turtles and whether I can tell the two apart without looking at the screen (or not as was the case with Veronica Taylor as Ash and May and Ash's mother at the end of 4Kids Pokemon tenure; or Colleen Clinkenbeard as both Rose and Winry in FMA: Brotherhood)

Still, good show and I like it, especially for its fighting choreography.

Anime-wise

Magi: Kingdom of Magic, episode 8

I was initially worried about where the series was going with a certain character attending a certain place with a certain Ms. Fanservice character (which seems completely out-of-place as the series actually circumnavigated and indeed, turned the idea of Ms. Fanservice on its head occasionally), but fortunately, the episode itself was the usual quality Magi standard with plot and character development. And finally, they decided to do a "Previously On Magi" segment - yaye!

Gingitsune episode 8

After a horrible episode 7 (involving the so-called comedic antics of two monkey heralds, blargh), I was glad to see Gingitsune re-focus on its under-developed human characters again (so much so, the titular character only had two lines!). For me, the series works much better as a light drama.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2013, 11:56 am

It's Chum Chum

Anime-
Non Non Biyori-7

Cartoons-
Rabbids Invasion-Rabbidocchio/Rabbid Test 98003-c:The Cube/Rabbids With Fleas
Monsters VS. Aliens-The Mystery Of Dr. Cutter/The Partymobile That Invaded Earth
Wander Over Yonder-S1 Ep11-The Hat

shyscarednervous
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Aug 2016, 9:58 pm

im 28 and watch lots of cartoons.

adventure time. steven universe. regular show. we bare bears

catherinewalker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Aug 2016, 12:50 am

Keeping Up With the Bigheads

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

14 Aug 2016, 2:54 am

Dagashi Kashi.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2016, 10:13 am

Saw the episodes of Bakemonogatari that revolved around the snake-skin girl. I wanna say episode 9 and 10.

Saw episode 4 of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, in which they introduce Fate.

And episode 21 of Rurouni Kenshin, with the climactic battle against Raijuta and with Yutaro joining the Kamiya Kasshin school.

All cool episodes.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 1:13 pm

I have been watching a lot of episodes from the 1997 Nicktoon Angry Beavers. :o This was one of my favorite Nictoons, tied with Rocko's Modern Life.

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 2:51 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
I have been watching a lot of episodes from the 1997 Nicktoon Angry Beavers. :o This was one of my favorite Nictoons, tied with Rocko's Modern Life.

Nice to Angry Beavers get some love around here. I love Norb and Dag. What's your favourite episode? I really liked the one where they paid homage to old black-and-white horror films and they got to meet their favourite actor Oxnard Montalvo.