Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2006, 12:58 am

So one day Surreal Humour and Anti Humour decided to take a stroll down Memory Lane (Memory Lane being what it was it was a very dull stroll, it had it's moments though) eventually they met up with Morbid Humour (A close relative of Anti Humour) and so they decided to challenge Morbid Humour to a game of wits (Anti Humour and Morbid Humour have been having little spats of late), so Anti Humour said "If I win this Game I will officialy be declared the winner and you will have to leave Memory Lane for good" Morbid Humour didn't like this but then Morbid Humour didn't like anything he/she (Nobody can tell what Gender Morbid is) was always very dark and sullen but Morbid Humour agreed in the end, and so began the facinating battle of wits. "You are stupid, boring, hurtful and probably responsible for 9/11, how do you plead?" said Anti Humour, "I....what? What are you talking about?" asked Morbid "You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about, always prancing about declaring this or that tragedy is funny, telling jokes about how some kid died from Cancer, to tell the truth it makes me sick and I am inclind to question your vaules" "What do jokes or interests for that matter have to do with my way of thinking? You're just being Judgemental like all your kind" accused Morbid, "Ha, is that right? Don't think I haven't noticed that Serial Killer Art you put up all over your Bedroom, you're supporting Serial Killers, you're a horrible-" "I hope you die from a Drug over dose" interupts Morbid "You see, you see? That was not even funny!" Laughs Anti, "I don't need to prove myself to you, you're just one big Joke!" says Morbid mockingly "Well, If that's the way you feel about me I don't think we have anything more to talk about" moans Anti, "Oh whatever" *Quietly calls Anti a cry Baby* "What was that?" asks Anti "No don't tell me, you're just jealous because I'm so popular and you aren't", "Anti, You're Old, get over it, you're finished, you're only good for stupid poorly done cartoons" "You wouldn't know the value of Art if it struck you in the face with Vaudville Woody Allen style!" "Name dropping again I see" says Morbid, "Shut up you Child molesting murder!" shouts Anti, "You're a Hack!" and thus ends the charged debate...

The following day Morbid catches Anti laughing at a dead flame bot and Anti catches Morbid dancing around in a Tutu for no aparent reason, they are best of Friends to this Day.

- The story can also be found on my profile along with other forms of humour such as self referencing humour, Morbid Humuor, Surreal Humour, Anti Humour, Obscure Humour ect ect..8)

"All generalizations are false."

"Being a wallhack aimbot llama could be good for you"

Pfft I don't Worship Satan, I worship Stan

(Stuck in a loop of habitual bordem)

"Mummy I want the Truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth" "You'll get it when you're older Son" "Bite it you Scum!"

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

It's only controversial if the Fearless Leader disagrees with it

Paresthesia never felt so good

"...God thinks you're an idiot..."

The word Homophobic is Gay

Cogito sumere potum alterum

When the going gets tough, the tough look up an "All Weapons Cheat"

There aren't more Goth Girls than Guys, the Guys are just really good at cross dressing

[Sarcastic comment on sarcastic comments]onezeroone

I'm so underground I know about the band before the band members do

I'm so Post Modern I dress up in plastic

"I think war is a dangerous place."

I hope Death kills you dead with an Ankh

There is no Cow Level! :'(

"Some of the side effects to the medication I take are either nightmares, and sometimes diseases, and sometimes diarrhea, constipation, bleeding from the eyes. My ears ache. Sometimes, I get headaches, migraines, death. But I got pills to cure the death, so I take those and it... and it off-sets the death effects."

Be happy with what you have, then steal what you don't have

Pale buttocks

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

I think we all agree, the past is over.
This is still a dangerous world.
It's a world of madmen and uncertainty
and potential mental losses.
Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the Internet become more few?
How many hands have I shaked?
They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.
I know that the human being and the fish can coexist.
Families is where our nation finds hope, where our wings take dream.
Put food on your family!
Knock down the tollbooth!
Vulcanize society!
Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher! 8O

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." - Terry Bisson

cruimh_shionnachain
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2006, 8:58 pm

Deus_ex_machina wrote:
I think we all agree, the past is over.
This is still a dangerous world.
It's a world of madmen and uncertainty
and potential mental losses.
Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the Internet become more few?
How many hands have I shaked?
They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.
I know that the human being and the fish can coexist.
Families is where our nation finds hope, where our wings take dream.
Put food on your family!
Knock down the tollbooth!
Vulcanize society!
Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher! 8O

I have that song on my I-Tunes!!

Apathy is not a vice, it is a relieving and downright enjoyable life-choice.