Unemployment benefits cut entirely in Arizona

Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 3:08 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Y'know, if you look on my profile, you'll easily see that I'm forty five years old. Just about the only person here on this forum who can call me kid is old man ruveyn.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

And the ancient and venerable Sand who is in his eighties.

ruveyn

I did not know that!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 3:31 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Fnord wrote:
androbot2084 wrote:
Rich people who don't want to pay taxes so that everyone can have health insurance are thieves.

Wrong. People who don't want to pay taxes are merely selfish with what they already own. Thieves are people who steal what someone else already owns ... like the poor stealing from those who don't want to pay taxes. All religious nonsense aside, what I own is mine, to do with as I please. If I do not share it, that does not make me a thief.

Unless the collective We deems that you do indeed have to share what you have for the greater good of us all. Then you go to jail for tax evasion if you don't comply. Beside, you still get to keep most of what you own, and can be selfish with that.

Sorry, kid, but I already have a CPA scoping out every possible loophole to let me get a refund each year, and according to the law, it's mine, all mine. The collective WE can go hang itself.

Y'know, if you look on my profile, you'll easily see that I'm forty five years old. Just about the only person here on this forum who can call me kid is old man ruveyn.

I am in my mid-fifties ... kid.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

techn0teen
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 8:00 pm

Fnord wrote:
I am in my mid-fifties ...

Do you find that a life of hard work makes you reluctant to be taxed? I guess I am young so I do not mind a 10% tax so long as I have libraries, nice roads, police, firefighters, and stuff like that. That might change once I start making more money.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 8:34 pm

Fnord wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Fnord wrote:
androbot2084 wrote:
Rich people who don't want to pay taxes so that everyone can have health insurance are thieves.

Wrong. People who don't want to pay taxes are merely selfish with what they already own. Thieves are people who steal what someone else already owns ... like the poor stealing from those who don't want to pay taxes. All religious nonsense aside, what I own is mine, to do with as I please. If I do not share it, that does not make me a thief.

Unless the collective We deems that you do indeed have to share what you have for the greater good of us all. Then you go to jail for tax evasion if you don't comply. Beside, you still get to keep most of what you own, and can be selfish with that.

Sorry, kid, but I already have a CPA scoping out every possible loophole to let me get a refund each year, and according to the law, it's mine, all mine. The collective WE can go hang itself.

I am in my mid-fifties ... kid.

I stand corrected, sir!