Texas man dies while raping a 77 year old woman

Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

17 Jun 2011, 10:55 pm

HerrGrimm wrote:
Actually I got the story a little wrong.

From the book Strange Deaths:

'Rapist Jean-Pierre Lavreau pounced on a victim in a club car park in Marseilles, France, ripping her mini-skirt off, but dropped dead of a heart attack when he saw what was underneath. The blonde was a well-endowed transvestite and the shock was just too much for the over-excited Lavreau, who was thought to have committed at least 13 previous attacks in the city."

He did not die because he attacked a man. He died because he attacked a man with a large penis.

thats funny!! !

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2011, 7:18 am

Regarding the original post, I hold the view that the evil minded sex offender got off lightly. I was hoping that when he first bothered the old lady she turned out to have a gun in her handbag or have some special skills like being a black belt in judo.

I have a special dislike of sexual criminals, for years I went without a GF. I held the view that men like me might have to go without sex and female company but we still behaved in a moral and decent way.

So the animals who took a woman by force are lower down the evolutionary scale than myself (I do not consider them worthy of being called men). Years ago a policeman said to me and the rest of my class (I was about 10) that 'Real men do not commit rape', he said that such an offender is a lower form of life which is not a "real man".

While I would rather he did not rape the old lady (in the ideal world he would have either been struck down before he got near her or he would never have gone near her), I think he escaped the punishment he so richly deserved. I think prison with a few changes would be the perfect place to send such a man. I would want him to have a long sentance in a place where he would be made to be unhappy each day.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2011, 7:08 pm

Thank you karma for the swift intervention... couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Arian
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jun 2011, 12:32 pm

One-Winged-Angel wrote:
This reminds me of a man who supposedly died while raping a chicken because the vibrations caused a nearby large rock to roll on top them.

Physically, how did he manage to...? 8O

BlackWolf
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Jul 2011, 4:52 pm

That must have been deeply traumatising for the woman, having someone die on top of her. I severely doubt she'll feel sad about his death, but it has to be awful anyway.

I don't like the wording there - "stopped having sex with her." He wasn't having sex with her, he was raping her. Same mechanics, vastly different emotions. That phrasing makes it sound consnsual.

TLC_nd
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Jul 2011, 6:02 pm

Mk, I laughed to tears at some of the posts but I claim a disturbed sense of humor in my defense!
"Large Penis Kills Unsuspecting Potential Rapist" Hahahaha!
Thx HerrGrimm.

CaroleTucson
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2011, 11:41 am

I don't find any of these stories amusing in the least.

TLC_nd
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Jul 2011, 1:43 pm

Even though I admit to having a warped sense of humour, I am not in the category of people who "rubberneck " on the freeway because of passing by a traffic fatality. I really find it annoying when "normal" people who abhor violence and bloodshed slow traffic in order to look for blood and dead bodies at a pair of flashing blue and red lights because they might be bored or seek watercooler talk. Being a politically correct hippocrit just sucks. I find an emotional release in warped banter after personally witnessing a horrific crime or incident. Well, any thoughts on closet ghouls? *EDIT: Carole, I was not pointing at you, but you did read through two pages before deciding to comment.

CaroleTucson
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2011, 2:10 pm

So the fact that I don't find it amusing when human beings inflict vile and disgusting horror on one another makes me a "politically correct hypocrite".

Good lord. I'll pass on this thread now, thanks.

TLC_nd
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Jul 2011, 2:52 pm

*Quote Carole Tucson*
So the fact that I don't find it amusing when human beings inflict vile and disgusting horror on one another makes me a "politically correct hypocrite".
Good lord. I'll pass on this thread now, thanks.

Psst, sorry Carole, but I did say I wasn't pointing at you. I never called you anything. I just noticed you bothered to comment.

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 3:06 pm

I wonder if that 53-year-old rapist died as a punishment carried out by GOD for raping innocent girls and women during his criminal life. This is probably capital punishment.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 6:06 pm

And what kind of guy is named Isabel?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!