Texas man dies while raping a 77 year old woman

Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 12:27 pm

Quoted from google news:

Quote:
CHICAGO — A Texas man died while raping a 77-year-old woman, local media reported.
Isabel Chavelo Gutierrez, 53, broke into the woman's rural home armed with a knife and attacked her.
But in the midst of the rape he complained he wasn't feeling well and "stopped having sex with her so he could rest," the Corpus Christi Caller reported citing the local sheriff's office.
The registered sex offender continued to fondle her, however, then rolled over and died.
The woman initially thought he had passed out drunk because she smelled alcohol on his breath. She fled her home in her car and called her daughter for help.
Investigators believe Gutierrez died of a heart attack after riding his bicycle two miles to the woman's home on a hot summer day but are awaiting the results of an autopsy.
He was on parole for sex crimes including indecency with a child in 1986 and had been released from prison in 2008.
The Refugio County Sheriff's Office was not immediately available for comment.

8O

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 1:31 pm

Too bad he didn't die sooner. I rarely say such things about anyone anymore, but goddamn...

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 1:53 pm

They should put his carcass on display like an animal so people could point and laugh.

Asterisp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 2:31 pm

Some sort of 'swift justice'.

It reminds me about another article I read today. It was about a man in Spain who 'abused' horses. The horse was not too happy with it and stretched it hind legs. Causing the man to have broken bones and his face to be completely smashed. Sometimes Gods' vengeance is really swift...

Kaizer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Jun 2011, 2:34 pm

Well... that was definitely karma coming full circle too bad not everyone gets justice like that

HerrGrimm
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 7:25 pm

There was one incident in France where a man overpowered a woman and dragged her behind a bush. He tore her clothes off, only to find out she was actually a man, and was so shocked he had a heart attack and died. Slight derailment there.

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 8:11 pm

HerrGrimm wrote:
There was one incident in France where a man overpowered a woman and dragged her behind a bush. He tore her clothes off, only to find out she was actually a man, and was so shocked he had a heart attack and died. Slight derailment there.

I probably shouldn't laugh but I did :oops: Speaking of poetic justice...

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 8:32 pm

I bet he went straight to Hell.

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

15 Jun 2011, 9:16 pm

HerrGrimm wrote:

justice served!! !

as far as the dude raping the 77 year old woman...and dying of his own stupidity. I mwan really why would some man half a century old ride a byclcle in the heat to go rape someones grandma. He should have died on the way there, but at least justice was served without putting that poor woman through the court system to face her attacker in public.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 2:46 am

I have to admit that I laughed reading about that sick f**k, but then I remembered the elderly lady he had traumatized. Too bad he just couldn't have killed over on the way, riding his bike.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 2:54 am

I thought that was the funniest thing. Not the rape, him dying.

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 10:51 am

HerrGrimm wrote:

Oh my god, that is hilarious. I hope he/she wasn't hurt though.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 1:50 pm

League_Girl wrote:

Same.

He died doing what he loved best...
raping old women.
(OK, I'm going to hell.)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 2:14 pm

MONKEY wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

Same.

He died doing what he loved best...
raping old women.
(OK, I'm going to hell.)

I gotta admit - I laughed reading your post, so I guess I'll be seeing you there. I'll bring the marshmallows.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

HerrGrimm
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2011, 12:35 pm

Actually I got the story a little wrong.

From the book Strange Deaths:

'Rapist Jean-Pierre Lavreau pounced on a victim in a club car park in Marseilles, France, ripping her mini-skirt off, but dropped dead of a heart attack when he saw what was underneath. The blonde was a well-endowed transvestite and the shock was just too much for the over-excited Lavreau, who was thought to have committed at least 13 previous attacks in the city."

He did not die because he attacked a man. He died because he attacked a man with a large penis.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2011, 3:07 pm

This reminds me of a man who supposedly died while raping a chicken because the vibrations caused a nearby large rock to roll on top them.