Are Children with autism cuter than normal children?

Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 11:06 pm

You can't measure cuteness

I don't find any children cute

Autistic children might be socially awkward in a way that is "cute". To an observer

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2019, 6:22 am

I think they're cute because they don't talk much. I personally can't stand NT kids who jabber all the time. You can just see their brains falling out. Whatever they think about they have to tell somebody. I don't want to hear every stupid thought they have. That's why babies and toddlers are cute, and boys are cuter than girls. Well to me anyway. Thank goodness for video games and smart devices that keep people occupied!

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 10:59 am

No because children are not cute. I prefer baby animals.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 11:09 am

I was angrier than normal children, does that count? :?:

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 11:10 am

y-pod wrote:
I think they're cute because they don't talk much. I personally can't stand NT kids who jabber all the time.

yes! this!

UwU

y-pod wrote:
You can just see their brains falling out.

what

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 3:48 pm

My mom could always say you could tell I was autistic from my school pictures. Because I had a fake smile and this "look" in my eyes. Well if she had been there during picture day and the prodding all the picture taking people did, she'd be surprised I was even able to muster out a fake smile. My brother was in the military and I always noticed he NEVER smiled in his pictures. I also saw pictures of people from old timey days and they didn't smile much either. So it was possible to not smile in a picture. My mom's FAVORITE school pictures of me are ones where I am not smiling. The pictures where I have a legit smile are ones of me when I'm not in school and am holding or petting an exotic animal of some kind.

betty_ferret
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Apr 2019, 6:37 am

I notice that a lot of people with autism look much younger than their actual age. Part of it is psychological. I worked with a girl who I thought was a teenager (because she was kinda air-headed, and didn't hear what I was saying when I'd say something to her. Does that sound familiar?) and when I asked her her age (which is rude, I know, but whatever) she told me she was in her thirties. I was the one who was dumbfounded. I bet I come off just the same way as she does, all airy and la-di-da, but I don't care. People think I'm stupid, and I just smile inside because I know every detail of every little thing ever to exist in humanity! (Okay, I know nothing, but I know a lot more than I let on.)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2019, 1:06 am

I think they are. I think it's the Sweet Pea inside them that makes them cute.

eilishbillie987
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Apr 2019, 1:39 am

what do u think .. we r luck we dont look like full on ret*ds .. but i promise u full on ret*ds are happier than us ,or normal children ..

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2019, 3:22 am

All children are cute.

In photos I always looked hyperactive.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2019, 11:23 am

betty_ferret wrote:
I notice that a lot of people with autism look much younger than their actual age. Part of it is psychological. I worked with a girl who I thought was a teenager (because she was kinda air-headed, and didn't hear what I was saying when I'd say something to her. Does that sound familiar?) and when I asked her her age (which is rude, I know, but whatever) she told me she was in her thirties. I was the one who was dumbfounded. I bet I come off just the same way as she does, all airy and la-di-da, but I don't care. People think I'm stupid, and I just smile inside because I know every detail of every little thing ever to exist in humanity! (Okay, I know nothing, but I know a lot more than I let on.)

I get that a lot too. I was at a restaurant for my 32nd birthday and my mother told the waitress it was my birthday. She asked me how old I was and was shocked when I said 32. She said she thought I was 18.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2019, 1:47 pm

y-pod wrote:
I personally can't stand NT kids who jabber all the time. You can just see their brains falling out. Whatever they think about they have to tell somebody. I don't want to hear every stupid thought they have.

LOL, same with adults, NTs or not! I know a few people who just can't shut up for half a minute and have no filter between their brain and their mouth. I'd rather shot myself in the arse. Twice.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2019, 8:29 pm

y-pod wrote:
You can just see their brains falling out.

Or as I have said before: When some people open their mouth, you can almost see their brain cells fleeing in panic!

y-pod wrote:
I personally can't stand NT kids who jabber all the time. You can just see their brains falling out. Whatever they think about they have to tell somebody. I don't want to hear every stupid thought they have.
Yeah, one of the reasons I'm no fan of neither kids nor extroverts.

They are very exhausting.
Quote:
No because children are not cute. I prefer baby animals.

Amen, MamaFrankie5259!

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Fern
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2019, 12:50 am

I was an absurdly ugly baby.
I looked like a skinny balding old man.