Well...that was cool. Unexpected in EVERY way possible, but

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

aldent8807
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Jun 2011, 9:37 pm

cool nonetheless.

I'm 23 years old, by the way, just in case anyone was wondering.

Here's how things went down:

I was working on a History paper I have for my College History course, and my mom asked me to go take my grandfather his Father's Day cards(one from her, one from me and my younger siblings(5,7, and 9)) and go by David's(a local grocery store) to pick up a gallon of milk.

So I head grab my wallet, keys, phone and throw on some socks and shoes. I drive over to my grandpa's house(about a 5 minute drive from us) and he's outside. He asks what I'm doing there, and I hand him the cards. He takes them inside, and he says he's looking for his white and red cane(not a candy cane, its just red on one half and white on the other half)

Ok, so I think it shouldn't take long. We look all over the friggin' house, can't find it. We go to the front yard. Look all over, can't find it. Back yard, same deal. In the horses lot, the pasture, and the vegetable garden(and even his junkyard) same deal. Its nowhere to be found. So he goes in, saying he'll look for a new one in town tomorrow. I make sure he gets inside without falling, tell him goodbye, and take off for David's(about a 6 or 7 minute drive from his place)

So I go in David's, go to the back of the store, grab the milk, go talk to my buddy Justin at the register and ask him where he buys his manga and new DC comics from, he tells me, I say thanks and pay, tell him bye, and take off. I decided to take the rest of the night off and pull an all nighter of gaming maybe, so I went down to the local Valero to grab some burritos and egg rolls, and a few Mountain Dews and Dr. Peppers and Purple Monsters. I get there, and as I'm about to step out of the truck, something starts stabbing me in the ankle, and its driving me NUTS.

I look down, see its a bunch of grass burs from my grandpa's pasture and they are ALL OVER both my feet and pants legs. So I have the door to the truck still open and bend over like an idiot and start picking them out of my shoe strings and pants legs and ankles. So I probably looked like a moron, and EVERYONE in the store could see me, and I didn't realize it til I went in and saw where I was through the window over the shelf in the back.

So now I'm mortified, cuz the girl left to work the closing shift alone is SUPER hot. I mean like, if she goes to a party, she'd probably have even gay guys hitting on her. Like full on flaming, raging queers trying to tap that. Not trashy(well, maybe a bit, but in the hot kinda way) but just plain AWESOME.

Anyway, I grab my Mountain Dews, my Dr. Peppers, my Monsters. Walk up to the counter and am looking through the glass at how many egg rolls and how many burritos they have left.

She walks up, looks down at the portion of the glass where I'm looking and says to me "Can I get you something outta there hun?"

Me: "Uh, yeah, here....*sits things down on the counter, and she scans them*"

Her: "Ok, what can I get you???"

Me:"Just however many burritos and egg rolls you have left, I'll get that."

Her: "Ok hun, just a sec.*she grabs all the burritos and egg rolls they have behind the glass(about 5 each)*"

Her: "Listen, I was about to throw this stuff out for the day anyway, so I'm just gonna charge you for one burrito and the drinks, and thats it, ok?*stares tiredly at me again*"

Me: Oh, wow, thanks a lot. You didn't have to, but thanks a lot though*gets out the Valero card and pays, gets his stuff gathered in the bag she got him, then tries something nice for her*

Now this is where I do something I normally wouldn't do, and I don't why I did, but I'm glad I did it though. You'll find out why here:

Me:"Hey, listen, you're WAY too hot to not be smiling. You're at least an 8.5 in my book, and if you'd smile you'd be a 10. If you went to a party and were smiling like that, you'd be a real heart breaker. Anyway, just smile more, ok???*smiles at her sheepishly(I think I blushed a bit too)"

Her:*blushes a bit, then smiles the most amazing authentic smile I've ever seen in my 23 years on this green earth* Awww...thanks hun. I don't get a lot of compliments here, most people treat us like trash cuz we work in a gas station/convenience store."

Me: "Don't mention it.*smiles and starts to walk off, then feels something pulling on my middle finger. I look back and its her*"

Her:"Wait a minute. *she takes the free hand she has a hold of and grabs a pen off the counter, then writes down some digits* There...I'll be expecting a call here soon*smiles & winks at me, then does that weird mouth sucked in smile girls do when they get done talking to someone they like*"

Me:*walks out awestruck and speechless, then speeds home on a back road to tell WrongPlanet about his unexpected success*

TB
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 12:54 am

Thats pretty awesome man, respect for speaking your mind like that. Are you sure this isnt a dream though :wink: .

aldent8807

20 Jun 2011, 11:29 am

TB wrote:
Thats pretty awesome man, respect for speaking your mind like that. Are you sure this isnt a dream though :wink: .

Thanks and lol, yeah I'm sure. In fact, we're hanging out today and....*looks out the window*Here she is, already pulling into the drive. Good thing I got the house to myself today. =D

EDIT: Also, she may not be as hot everyone thinks by the way I described her. She's more pr less one of those southern "concrete" belles. You know the type. Dresses in a tight shirt(the kind thats basically see through no matter what color so they have to wear an undershirt with it), khaki/blue jeans(she was wearing khaki's, and this gas station doesn't have an employee dress code) that come down a bit near her lower waist line, and those stupid moccasin things(but with as hot as she is, I'll deal) and doesn't have much makeup on but has that "natural beauty" thing going on, naturally mid back or shoulder length dirty blonde hair pulled back in a bun cuz of work, and the most amazing blue eyes I've seen yet. Oh, that, and like I said, her smile is amazing, and her mouth is pretty much the PERFECT shape for sucking dick. ;)

aldent8807

20 Jun 2011, 1:24 pm

UPDATE: Shes off getting us some Sonic right now(my truck is being borrowed by my uncle to haul some small square bales of hay to their church across town, and my mom has the car, and my step dad has the Jeep, so i don't have a vehicle) but I am paying, but the reason I'm not with her is because she said her car doesn't have an A/C system and the windows don't roll down properly, and while she can handle the heat, she said she's had other people pass out in her car before, and she doesn't want that to happen to me.

Anyway, so here I am while shes gone. My dilemma??? Its only the first date, and shes been rubbing on my leg(inner thigh, getting dangerously close to my crotch, and one time without her realizing it, she accidentally touched my dick through my pants leg(luckily she moved her hand over to my ass). Also, shes been getting closer and closer to me throughout any activity we do together(we've been playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii and watching movies, or occasionally on Facebook, otherwise just sitting and talking) and she occasionally smiles and moves super close to me and nuzzles my neck and gives it a little kiss or nip or pull with her lips, and shes been giving me small kisses on the bottom of my chin.

What do I do??? Kiss her??? I'm afraid if I do, it might be shes just sending mixed signals(she revealed to me shes only been with a few guys, all of which have been either physically or emotionally abusive towards her and shes been afraid of guys for awhile, but she is VERY comfortable around me)

Please help me out WrongPlanet!! !

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 4:12 pm

stop making posts about your fantasies in this way.

aldent8807

20 Jun 2011, 4:34 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
stop making posts about your fantasies in this way.

Oh look, a OneStepBeyond post. Move along people, nothing to see here but an angry trolololololol.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 5:12 pm

suck my dick

aldent8807

20 Jun 2011, 8:58 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
suck my dick

Hmm....So I'm so flat out RIGHT about your being a troll and a loser that that is the best response you can come up with???

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! !! !!

Anyway, another update here. The day went great, I took my chances and kissed her, which led to a kiss back from her, and me kissing her back, and so on and so forth, until we were pretty much all over each other. Thats all we did though. Tomorrow she has to work, but not until like 6:30, so we're hanging out all day tilabout 5:00p.m.ish then I'm dropping her off at her job(she says she can go in early and finish up by 9:45ish and be outta there then) then heading to my College History course on the other side of town, then stopping by her job to pick up some gas, a couple Monsters, and something to eat, as well as her, and she's invited me over to her place to spend the night with her so we can hang some more, so we'lll be stopping by my place to grab me some clothes and some toiletries, because I'm going to an interview the next day with my buddy Jimmy, my job coach from Champion Employment, so he can help explain the jobs I've been fired from(2 of them).

Considering how things are going and how into me she is, would it be too presumptuous of me to buy a condom??? We almost made it there today, but she said she doesn't do that on the first date, even though she was feeling me up enough to tell me otherwise, and she kept having me run my hands down her torso occasionally.

So would it be too presumptuous to buy a condom??? I assume we'll be either sleeping on her couch together(she said it folds out into a bed) or on her bed, but she said wherever I end up sleeping, she'll be in there with me.

Please help!! !

Thanks in advance WrongPlanet!! !

aldent8807

20 Jun 2011, 10:25 pm

Bumping this for the night. I'll be on occasionally to check for replies, getting up early to go to the store tomorrow, so I hope I have some replies before she gets here or before I leave for school tomorrow....

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 12:52 am

I'm going to get this dude Ip checked. Pretty sure he's a troll.

aldent8807

21 Jun 2011, 11:17 am

hale_bopp wrote:
I'm going to get this dude Ip checked. Pretty sure he's a troll.

Me??? Or OneStepBeyond???

If me, what would make you think I'm a troll???

I made ONE topic where I admitted at the end of it that I trolled everyone HARDCORE, but that I don't normally do that. So basically here on WrongPlanet, you make one troll post and a s**t TON of quality posts but because of that ONE troll topic(which is completely out of the ordinary) you're labeled a troll???

Thats....some pretty amazing logic you WPers have.

Anyway, another update. I figured, just to be safe, I'd pick up a pack of condoms when I went into town to meet my job coach, just to be safe. I'm about to head back into town again to meet her at El Chico's, a local Mexican joint with some AMAZING salsa(seriously, I hope can keep myself from looking like a pig with that salsa)

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 11:37 am

youve made 59 posts. Thats nowhere near s**t ton levels. We all know you're a troll and a bad one at it. Let me give you some tips. #1- your stories are too far fetched, #2- you're stories are way too far fetched, #3- dude like really, what are you gaining of this?

aldent8807

21 Jun 2011, 12:44 pm

MXH wrote:
youve made 59 posts. Thats nowhere near sh** ton levels. We all know you're a troll and a bad one at it. Let me give you some tips. #1- your stories are too far fetched, #2- you're stories are way too far fetched, #3- dude like really, what are you gaining of this?

I've made 59 posts, but I can guarantee most of those came from this topic and that one other topic where I admitted I was trolling but don't normally do that kind of thing. Most of my other posts have been in the Games forum and I think I've made a few appearances on the TV and Music forums. So basically, trolling topic and this topic aside(I can't remember how many posts I made in that one, I'll check both here in a minute) counting all my posts on stuff like the Games, TV, and Music forums(as well as I think the intro forum), yes most of my posts HAVE been non-troll posts. The only thing I've said thats even slightly troll label worthy on those forums was one time I think I might've mentioned how its about f*****g time that Nintendo started catering to the hardcore gaming crowd again, since casual gamers normally have such a small attention span and will play a game for a few minutes, get bored, then put it down.

So yeah, one topic where I ADMITTED I was trolling aside, and this one aside as well, most of my posts HAVE been non-troll label worthy.

EDIT: Ok, just checked my post count and all the posts I've made(totaling at 60 including this one) and 15 of those were in the sister topic, and one was directed at the mod who came in and shut it down and told me I would be banned if I pulled something like that again, and I told him that if hes gonna go around banning people, how bout he shut his face long enough to realize there is a 5+ page topic going on in the EXACT SAME FORUM where people are requesting pics of each other, and on most sites that are actually good and reputable, that is NOT allowed and would call for instant topic deletion and potentially a few ban hammers getting slammed down. The others have all been in Games, Music, TV, Computers and I've apparently forgotten I commented on some of the topics that show up on the sidebar when you first enter the WP site.

Then there has been this topic.

If you don't believe me, feel free to check my profile where you can find my previous posts.

1. ONE STORY where I admitted to trolling at the end of the topic was far fetched. And similar events with said sister did happen to me, but instead of her being after me all the time sexually, for the short time I lived on my own(very short, like 5-6 months I think) she'd come over and watch movies with me and it was during the cold months at the beginning of the year, so we'd grab a blanket since the heater in that apartment SUCKED and wrap up together, and when we'd get under the blanket, she'd start grabbing at my crotch and acting like she was gonna jack me off, or rubbing til I went hard and then she'd press her ass against it. It never went any farther than that(thankfully) because I took her to a sex ed seminar and showed her what would happen to the baby if the 2 of us were to "mate" and she were to get pregnant, and that quickly scared the thought out of her mind. She still occasionally comes over to watch movies with me and she still acts like she wants intimacy, but instead of sexually showing it, she just likes to cuddle, and occasionally when I go take a nap if I stayed up too late the night before, she'll come crawl in the bed with me and nap with me. Maybe its a little bit TOO intimate for a half brother and half sister relationship, but there is nothing between us sexually.

2. See above. Also, whats so damn far fetched about me meeting a hot southern belle type girl in a small hometown of mine and speaking my mind and getting a number??? And there is a LOT of girls who kiss on the first date, if thats what you're referring to. Hell, around here, theres a lot of girls who will have sex on the first date. In fact, when my buddy David got with his wife of 3 years for their first date, guess what the date consisted of??? Sex, a new movie her parents had bought them on Blu-Ray, a lasagna dinner, more sex, and then she invited him to come live with them so he could get out of his foster parents' house so they couldn't steal his money anymore(his mom couldn't afford to take care of him, so she gave him up....they now live in a house next door to his biological mother)

3. I'll answer this question with a question. What do YOU stand to gain by trolling my topics like a fag with hard on for being the "hero" archetype and "busting" trolls, which I am not???

Anyway, douchebags and morons aside, heres another update. We had a great meal, and shes laughing at me and using one of those cleaning stick things(with the spongey material on the end) to clean my shirt cuz I accidentally launched a bowl of salsa off the table when I was grabbing a chip and it went ALL OVER my friggin shirt. So embarrassing.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 2:24 pm

quite defensive for someone saying they arent trolling

aldent8807

21 Jun 2011, 3:24 pm

MXH wrote:
quite defensive for someone saying they arent trolling

Its because I'm sick of you, you half wit. In quite a few topics I've posted in after the sister one where I admitted I had been trolling you've pretty much made some kind of jackass/insensitive comment to stir the f*****g pot, and here I am telling my success story with a hot girl and you are, yet again, f*****g ragging on me. Not that I care,because lets face it, your a loser and your opinion means NOTHING, but it clogs up the damn topic with unnecessary posts, and being a Computer Science major looking to be a Programmer/Analyst, I HATE unnecessarily wasted space. It makes topics (and programs) harder to read and stay on track(or do what it was programmed to do)

Anyway, another update for everyone, while I'm at it. The 2nd date is going great, she finally has my shirt cleaned and after I finish up posting I'll be able to put it back on(it got a bit wet because I was drinking water and I started laughing at a joke she cracked and it went down the wrong pipe, so I had to spit it out, so shes drying the wet spot using a hair dryer(it was a pretty big spot)) I might post from my 3DS or iPad 2 later on, but other than that, don't expect any more posts from me today, cuz in a couple of hours I'll be dropping her off at her job and heading out for my class, then picking her up and heading to her place for the night afterwards.

Greatsharkbite
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 4:23 pm

So.. trying to stir up sympathy with a story no one would believe in a million years isn't insensitive?

I don't know what trolled hardcore means tbh, i'd actually be interested in the definition. Getting trolled hardcore to me, means that you're secretly the site administrator for WP or something. Not a situation no one laughed at but you.

Also don't worry, if you're telling the truth you'll be happy to know that no one who reads your topics find them, or your situations funny or amusing.

Last edited by Greatsharkbite on 21 Jun 2011, 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.