Well...that was cool. Unexpected in EVERY way possible, but

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Greatsharkbite
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 4:23 pm

So.. trying to stir up sympathy with a story no one would believe in a million years isn't insensitive?

I don't know what trolled hardcore means tbh, i'd actually be interested in the definition. Getting trolled hardcore to me, means that you're secretly the site administrator for WP or something. Not a situation no one laughed at but you.

Also don't worry, if you're telling the truth you'll be happy to know that no one who reads your topics find them, or your situations funny or amusing.

Last edited by Greatsharkbite on 21 Jun 2011, 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aldent8807
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Jun 2011, 4:50 pm

Greatsharkbite wrote:
So.. trying to stir up sympathy with a story no one would believe in a million years isn't insensitive?

I don't know what trolled hardcore means tbh, i'd actually be interested in the definition. Getting trolled hardcore to me, means that you're secretly the site administrator for WP or something. Not a situation no one laughed at but you.

Also don't worry, if you're telling the truth you'll be happy to believe that anyone who reads your topics find them, or your situations funny or amusing.

If you don't know what trolled hardcore means, you must be new to the internet. You've never been trolled??? Go over to gamefaqs.com, and look for the Poll of the Day board. Or go onto 4chan. Pretty much places like that are the HEART of the trolling community, and more often than not, the trolls are the only ones left laughing(and sometimes, not even they laugh)

And yeah, I'm telling the truth....But everytime I've tried to clear things up or make a topic, dumbasses like MXH or yourself come to muck it up. I don't want people to find them funny or amusing!! !! I want them to find inspiration from stories like the one this topic is about. I used to be the shyest, dumbest, socially ineptest person I knew, and I was disorganized as f**k. Now, I'm looking at a potential job in a management position whenever H-E-B finally finishes up, my math and science skills are getting better and better everyday(I can finally do Calculus in my head!! !! Yay!! ! Chemistry is a lot easier too, and Physics is getting better and better with each passing day)

Now, I'm involved in all sorts of church activities that force me to be around people all the time, as well as college stuff(in fact, I delayed making this account longer than I wanted to because I was on an outing at an expo with the college anime and manga club) and enjoying them.

And, I can keep my stuff organized in my books and folders and whatnot, and I have all my computers that I use for work+my netbook synced so I have my calendar and schedules all on my phones and everything else I carry with me that can sync.

And now I'm dating a GORGEOUS girl(this is a couple of days after I left my now ex, Ashlei)

I wanted to share my triumph over the Aspie stereotypes that used to afflict me, and all I get is a bunch of s**t from people like you and MXH.

TheygoMew
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 5:09 pm

I'm calling BS. Second post rang alarms. *she's pulling into my driveway*

Yeah right. For as much as you typed and you edited to give more details, she would have been at your door by then and inside of your house.

Couple of days after you left your ex? Perfect lips for sucking dick? Sorry but you sound like your average sex crazed NT and you're just here to roleplay having aspergers. That is my opinion anyway.

Now you're switching to victim role to tug on people's emotional strings to go along with your piss poor attempts of role playing. Most people do defend people like you but I won't.

TheygoMew
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 5:12 pm

aldent8807 wrote:
OneStepBeyond wrote:
suck my dick

Hmm....So I'm so flat out RIGHT about your being a troll and a loser that that is the best response you can come up with???

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! !! !!

Anyway, another update here. The day went great, I took my chances and kissed her, which led to a kiss back from her, and me kissing her back, and so on and so forth, until we were pretty much all over each other. Thats all we did though. Tomorrow she has to work, but not until like 6:30, so we're hanging out all day tilabout 5:00p.m.ish then I'm dropping her off at her job(she says she can go in early and finish up by 9:45ish and be outta there then) then heading to my College History course on the other side of town, then stopping by her job to pick up some gas, a couple Monsters, and something to eat, as well as her, and she's invited me over to her place to spend the night with her so we can hang some more, so we'lll be stopping by my place to grab me some clothes and some toiletries, because I'm going to an interview the next day with my buddy Jimmy, my job coach from Champion Employment, so he can help explain the jobs I've been fired from(2 of them).

Considering how things are going and how into me she is, would it be too presumptuous of me to buy a condom??? We almost made it there today, but she said she doesn't do that on the first date, even though she was feeling me up enough to tell me otherwise, and she kept having me run my hands down her torso occasionally.

So would it be too presumptuous to buy a condom??? I assume we'll be either sleeping on her couch together(she said it folds out into a bed) or on her bed, but she said wherever I end up sleeping, she'll be in there with me.

Please help!! !

Thanks in advance WrongPlanet!! !

Right. I'm sorry but gas station jobs even if part time doesn't allow their employees to work 3 hour shifts. Nice attempt at conjuring up fiction.

TheygoMew
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 5:18 pm

aldent8807 wrote:
MXH wrote:
quite defensive for someone saying they arent trolling

Its because I'm sick of you, you half wit. In quite a few topics I've posted in after the sister one where I admitted I had been trolling you've pretty much made some kind of jackass/insensitive comment to stir the f***ing pot, and here I am telling my success story with a hot girl and you are, yet again, f***ing ragging on me. Not that I care,because lets face it, your a loser and your opinion means NOTHING, but it clogs up the damn topic with unnecessary posts, and being a Computer Science major looking to be a Programmer/Analyst, I HATE unnecessarily wasted space. It makes topics (and programs) harder to read and stay on track(or do what it was programmed to do)

Anyway, another update for everyone, while I'm at it. The 2nd date is going great, she finally has my shirt cleaned and after I finish up posting I'll be able to put it back on(it got a bit wet because I was drinking water and I started laughing at a joke she cracked and it went down the wrong pipe, so I had to spit it out, so shes drying the wet spot using a hair dryer(it was a pretty big spot)) I might post from my 3DS or iPad 2 later on, but other than that, don't expect any more posts from me today, cuz in a couple of hours I'll be dropping her off at her job and heading out for my class, then picking her up and heading to her place for the night afterwards.

You're pissed off at us because we're not easily suckered? I've seen this time and time again. People like you get all pissy with people like us because we're a threat to your head games and lying nature.

It comes across as though you looked up stereotypes of people with aspergers and you are conjuring up these stereotypes as a shield to defend yourself. Just because you are a compulsive liar doesn't mean you can fool and make a fool out of everyone. To you life is a game to be distorted for your own pleasure and now you are acting like a little toddler who isn't getting their way. While you throw your tantrum you have your hand over your face pretending to cry then peering through your fingers to see if anyone is buying it.

Frankly, I'm tired of people like you. Underneath it all, you are just a manipulative lying as*hole with a fragile ego. HOW DARE ANYONE CALL YOU OUT!!

GTFO.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 6:21 pm

LOL gamefaqs for trolls. I already told you once and I'llrepeat myself a second time just to make sure you understood but ill charge for the third time. you're not good at trolling. Your stories are so wide that they dont even fall together. Also if you were a decent to average troll you would also know that stories are not good for trolling. What is good for trolling is holding up an argument over something stupid with stuborn people. And if you can make 2 sides of stuborn people fight each other then you are "hardcore trolling".

So have fun with your fail!

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 9:17 pm

Someone ban this trolling dick already.

Usually "one" trolling thread is enough for getting your arse banned. I haven't seen any good posts from you either, you're hardly a member of this community who contributes lots.

You're a failed troll who isn't good at trolling, end.

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 9:38 pm

Update: the OP is no longer around so don't bother :)