The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 1:25 pm

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 1:33 pm

and oh, the author is self-proclaimed aspie too!!

http://blog.penelopetrunk.com/2009/01/2 ... nd-dating/

it's the syndrome du jour :lol:

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 1:52 pm

Quote:
Boston College has conducted a study of the super-rich - those with at least $10 million. And the conclusion is that the money causes trouble.

^ that would be my favourite quote from the first article.

more money, more problems

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 2:14 pm

Dry eggs, no breakfast eater wants that

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 3:40 pm

Titles are vulgar. I have no patience to read articles with such vulgar titles.

The contents are vulgar, and also simple. Your comments are as vulgar and simple as all I have mentioned above.

I can only assume( have to assume now) that the two articles can reflect your taste ...Otherwise I would never understand why you are recommanding me useless and worthless things to wasting my time?

P.S. That poem. It seems like you was quoting an a little bit less vulgar one. I think it may reflects more about you than these two articles. Therefore, I would not comment anything, for the sake of being a kind person. (Everybody deserves respect....)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 4:06 pm

metaphysics wrote:

The contents are vulgar, and also simple. Your comments are as vulgar and simple as all I have mentioned above.

I can only assume( have to assume now) that the two articles can reflect your taste ...Otherwise I would never understand why you are recommanding me useless and worthless things to wasting my time?

Can you stop this?

I ll do whatever you want if you stop this, please stop!! forgive me! stooooop!! !

Quote:
P.S. That poem. It seems like you was quoting an a little bit less vulgar one. I think it may reflects more about you than these two articles. Therefore, I would not comment anything, for the sake of being a kind person. (Everybody deserves respect....)

I am the author of that poem.

metaphysics
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 4:18 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
metaphysics wrote:

Can you stop this?

I ll do whatever you want if you stop this, please stop!! forgive me! stooooop!! !

Quote:

Umm...Umm...Umm....Um...

Stop what? I cannot understand what you are indicating by thus.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 4:20 pm

metaphysics wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
metaphysics wrote:

Can you stop this?

Quote:

Umm...Umm...Umm....Um...

Just forgive me! :( I am gonna be a good boy and shut up for good and never mention you again. You win.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 7:44 pm

That word "vulgar" gives good drama effects.

cdfox7
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 9:13 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
Quote:
Boston College has conducted a study of the super-rich - those with at least $10 million. And the conclusion is that the money causes trouble.

^ that would be my favourite quote from the first article.

more money, more problems

lol Lottery winners are offered therapy over here to help them copy when having large amounts of money.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -22473544/

The next article had some fascinating insights about mental health and money.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... happy.html

pree10shun
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 1:38 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
metaphysics wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
metaphysics wrote:

Can you stop this?

Quote:

Umm...Umm...Umm....Um...

Just forgive me! :( I am gonna be a good boy and shut up for good and never mention you again. You win.

:lol: you dug your own grave face of boo