Sean Hannity Pals Around with White Supremacist

Page 5 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2011, 11:33 pm

Bill Ayers was once a domestic terrorist, but now he's just a fat, overly comfortable middle class guy who probably doesn't have the fire in the belly to hurt anyone, anymore. And just who is Ayers going to bomb if he gets hold of those nasty old launch codes?
And I asked several times - just who gives a good Goddamn who introduced Michelle to Barack?

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2011, 12:56 am

Does anyone else think we should ask the powers that be to create a separate sub-forum from PPR?

"Troll, Counter-Troll: The Pandabear and Inuyasha Show"

Meanwhile I'll set up the concession stand out front.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2011, 8:38 am

By the by, it does turn out that Handy Hannity is gay. His "palling around" with guys like Hal goes considerably deeper than any "palling around" that President Obama ever did.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2011, 10:46 am

Sean Hannity's online dating service also had a section for "men seeking men."

http://www.latimes.com/news/printeditio ... 056.column

Granted, the LA Times might be one of the few newspapers not yet bought by Rupert Murdoch yet. And, the author is Jewish.

Still, Inuyasha might consider taking advantage of this service.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2011, 11:50 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Bill Ayers was once a domestic terrorist, but now he's just a fat, overly comfortable middle class guy who probably doesn't have the fire in the belly to hurt anyone, anymore. And just who is Ayers going to bomb if he gets hold of those nasty old launch codes?
And I asked several times - just who gives a good Goddamn who introduced Michelle to Barack?

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Okay let me break this down for you:
1. Ayers' books are required (or were required) readings for Teachers to be, imagine the kind of influence that will have on future generations.
2. Ayers' doesn't regret setting bombs, and wishes he committed more violence.

This isn't just about Bill Ayers though, Obama has a pattern of individuals that he has hung around with: Ayers, Wright, etc. which makes this all part of a pattern that is just plain scary. Which is why it isn't surprising the Justice Department let the New Black Panthers get away with Voter Intimidation.

pandabear wrote:
By the by, it does turn out that Handy Hannity is gay. His "palling around" with guys like Hal goes considerably deeper than any "palling around" that President Obama ever did.

:roll:

So now you're having wet dreams wishing that Sean Hannity is homosexual. So first you try stalking me now you're trying to stalk Sean Hannity. You have serious issues.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2011, 1:08 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
So now you're having wet dreams wishing that Sean Hannity is homosexual. So first you try stalking me now you're trying to stalk Sean Hannity. You have serious issues.

Don't flatter yourself.