Sean Hannity Pals Around with White Supremacist

Page 2 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 12:20 pm

Jake wrote:
me thinks thou dost protest too much.

Okay, fine. I'll consider it, but ONLY if he turns out looking like either Cindy Crawford (without the mole) or Adriana Lima.

Still, I'm certain that he will be going for the Ann Coulter/Ayn Rand look, and, frankly, I would almost just as soon kiss Bill O'Reilly.

Last edited by pandabear on 24 Jun 2011, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 12:37 pm

simon_says wrote:
Guilt by association for most of the right wing blowhards is easily accomplished:

Gordon Liddy. A young German-American in NJ who grew up idolizing Hitler and the Nazis and still speaks admiringly of their ability, who later went on to be a bag man for Nixon. He advocated kidnapping, theft and drugging as tools of the state, went to prison for one of those three, and eventually wound up a hero of the right on talk radio.

He is rather original in many respects. The man has no shame.

ruveyn

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 1:05 pm

ruveyn wrote:
simon_says wrote:
Guilt by association for most of the right wing blowhards is easily accomplished:

Gordon Liddy. A young German-American in NJ who grew up idolizing Hitler and the Nazis and still speaks admiringly of their ability, who later went on to be a bag man for Nixon. He advocated kidnapping, theft and drugging as tools of the state, went to prison for one of those three, and eventually wound up a hero of the right on talk radio.

He is rather original in many respects. The man has no shame.

ruveyn

Neither do any of the right-wing talk-radio nut-jobs.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 6:02 pm

simon_says wrote:

Huh? Liddy isn't a German name, is it?

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 6:05 pm

I've actually known about Hannity's racist and Antisemitic relations for some time. This is old news about that creep and his friends to me.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 6:06 pm

pandabear wrote:

Neither do any of the right-wing talk-radio nut-jobs.

nor the ex left wing talk meister Al Franken.

Barney Frank used to do talk on WBZ in Boston. His little allusions to being queer indicated a lack of shame also.

ruveyn

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 6:13 pm

At least Al Franken is witty. At least as far as I know. I never listened to his show.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 6:19 pm

pandabear wrote:
At least Al Franken is witty. At least as far as I know. I never listened to his show.

I used to watch him when AIR AMERICA was broadcast on IFC or Sundance (can't remember which channel, I'm afraid). He was a riot.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 6:37 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Huh? Liddy isn't a German name, is it?

I really have no idea. One parent might be, the other not. I remember he was raised in a heavily german community in NJ and admired Hitler as a boy. That's all. Maybe he was just influenced by the locals.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 7:01 pm

Quote:
Liddy was born in Brooklyn, New York to Sylvester James Liddy and Maria Liddy; his maternal grandfather was of Italian descent. Liddy was raised in Hoboken and West Caldwell, New Jersey. He was named for George Gordon Battle, a New York City attorney and Tammany Hall DA nominee who had mentored Liddy's father.

Quote:
Liddy has said that, as a child, he grew up in a German-American community that included many admirers of Adolf Hitler and that listening to Hitler's speeches "made me feel a strength inside I had never known before."

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 10:03 pm

pandabear wrote:
Liddy has said that, as a child, he grew up in a German-American community that included many admirers of Adolf Hitler and that listening to Hitler's speeches "made me feel a strength inside I had never known before."
[/quote]

Liddy was sucked in by Hitler's meglomania. The idea of a Master Race or a Chosen People is both appealing and dangerous.

Liddy was a Friend of Nixon and believed everything that President Nixon wished to do was perfectly alright, fine and dandy. It was the Fuherprinzip in action. Der Fuhrer befell und wir folgen.

ruveyn

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 10:09 pm

ruveyn wrote:
pandabear wrote:

Liddy was sucked in by Hitler's meglomania. The idea of a Master Race or a Chosen People is both appealing and dangerous.

Liddy was a Friend of Nixon and believed everything that President Nixon wished to do was perfectly alright, fine and dandy. It was the Fuherprinzip in action. Der Fuhrer befell und wir folgen.

ruveyn[/quote]

As I understand it, even people working for the Nixon white House all thought Liddy was off his rocker.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 1:45 am

pandabear wrote:
Ew! I would NOT kiss Inuyasha, even if his sex-change operation were a complete success, and he came out looking like Nancy Pelosi with big boobs!

He would probably turn out looking like Ann Coulter or Ayn Rand.

:roll:

Seriously, your delusional fantasies are really disturbing, you should really get professional help, I would recommend a psychiatrist or psychologist, your insane obsession with me isn't healthy. Get it through your skull, I'm not interested in you and I certainly wouldn't get a gender change operation.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 6:06 am

Inuyasha wrote:
pandabear wrote:
Ew! I would NOT kiss Inuyasha, even if his sex-change operation were a complete success, and he came out looking like Nancy Pelosi with big boobs!

Seriously, your delusional fantasies are really disturbing, you should really get professional help, I would recommend a psychiatrist or psychologist, your insane obsession with me isn't healthy. Get it through your skull, I'm not interested in you and I certainly wouldn't get a gender change operation.

sound like a match made in heaven
panda and ina sitting in a tree

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 8:35 am

Inuyasha wrote:
pandabear wrote:

If you're not going to go through with the operation, and come out looking like either Cindy Crawford (without the mole) or Adriana Lima (your choice), then I most definitely am not going to kiss you. :shameonyou:

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 12:28 pm

pandabear wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
pandabear wrote:

If you're not going to go through with the operation, and come out looking like either Cindy Crawford (without the mole) or Adriana Lima (your choice), then I most definitely am not going to kiss you. :shameonyou:

Again, I'm not interested in you.