Liberals more likely to go to the bathroom at 4:00 PM

Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2011, 5:23 pm

I wonder if this means conservatives are more likely to give saw palmetto a try.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

RedHanrahan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2011, 5:40 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I wonder if this means conservatives are more likely to give saw palmetto a try.

'saw palmetto' - please explain?

What vision is left? And is anyone asking?

Have a great day!

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2011, 9:38 pm

RedHanrahan wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:

'saw palmetto' - please explain?

I'm saying they have bigger prostates :lol:

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2011, 9:45 pm

Afternoon pissing bastards...

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2011, 11:03 pm

This makes sense to me. Liberals are more likely to be working in low-paid dead-end jobs that get paid per hour, so they're more likely to take a bathroom on the hour when their shift ends. Conservatives are more likely to be the entrepreneurial self-starts, and this gives them the freedom to pee when they see fit. I hate studies like this that only tell us what is common sense: your tax dollars hard at work!

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2011, 8:48 am

I do not value bathroom humor.

To be serious for the moment:

Last night, exceptionally, I rose from my couch to visit the place of many waters at 4:37 by the clock [reasonably accurate approximation to Central Daylight time]. I note that most nights I do NOT rise between 4:00 and 5:00, and that last night - like most of the similar instances for which I have data - followed a day of serious physical, mental and social stress [the details need concern no one here].

This brings us to the question, does stress incline me toward Liberalism? If so, why?

And of course, does this imply that Liberals are stressed out Conservatives?

Dessie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Jun 2011, 3:43 pm

Vexcalibur wrote:
A recent study has shown that people who claim to be Liberal have a 2.5% chance to go to the bathroom during the 4:00PM - 4:05 PM interval. Which is more than the 2.15% chance of people that claim to be conservative to do the same.

Is this for real? Or is it a joke and I'm just not getting it? :huh:

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2011, 11:49 pm

Dessie wrote:
Vexcalibur wrote:
A recent study has shown that people who claim to be Liberal have a 2.5% chance to go to the bathroom during the 4:00PM - 4:05 PM interval. Which is more than the 2.15% chance of people that claim to be conservative to do the same.

Is this for real? Or is it a joke and I'm just not getting it? :huh:

I assume that this is a "joke" as a number of other recent threads seem to be - they come in waves.

Last night it was after 5:00 - which should mean I have gotten more Conservative.

My opinion - which has not changed - is that my excretory patterns do not match up with my political views.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 1:56 am

NeantHumain wrote:
This makes sense to me. Liberals are more likely to be working in low-paid dead-end jobs that get paid per hour, so they're more likely to take a bathroom on the hour when their shift ends. Conservatives are more likely to be the entrepreneurial self-starts, and this gives them the freedom to pee when they see fit. I hate studies like this that only tell us what is common sense: your tax dollars hard at work!

No. Liberals like to take a #2 at the end of the work day so their co-workers can notice how fresh and citrus-like it smells. We all know how proud liberals are of the smell of their own excrement.

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 1:09 pm

marshall - Wouldn't it make more sense for the liberals to "do their business" in the morning, then? That way their co-workers could enjoy the scent all day. :lol:

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 1:14 pm

Moog wrote:
Philologos wrote:
Moog wrote:
Philologos wrote:
How long, Lord?

ALL I ask is the chance to engage in some respectful exchanges of ideas with respectful, intelligent, humor equipped people who have ideas.

You want the moon on a stick.

Actually, no - I always had to take my popsicles and eat them in a bowl, and I would prefer the moon that way, please.

Fussy :lol:

Not really fussiness. Among my sensory issues. Mein Papa could chew ice cubes - I can't bite into sherbet.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2011, 8:06 pm

I poop in the morning, but my poop doesn't smell.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2011, 8:21 pm

pandabear wrote:

Everyone always thinks their s*** doesn't stink.

cave_canem
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jun 2011, 8:53 pm

SammichEater wrote:
pandabear wrote:

Everyone always thinks their s*** doesn't stink.

Not true. I am living proof of this. :wink: