Unreal Meltdown - this years 'must-see' YouTube clip

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Xuincherguixe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2006, 8:15 pm

I imagine there are a lot of people like that at the other end when I'm playing games.

I swear, getting people angry on the internet is like shooting fish in a barrel.

DGNT
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Sep 2006, 3:39 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
That kid has a serious problem.

No kidding. Ive seen better acting in a 'Sci-Fi Original Movie'.
Half the time it sounded like he was slipping into English. Im no expert on German, but half the time he was spouting English words.
There are several other oddities, for one thing, he hardly moves the mouse. For another, he hardly touches the keyboard when playing.
Im willing to be that he set the thing up using an old/broken keyboard. Of course, he will no doubt soon stand amoung legends such as Star Wars Kid, Numa Numa and that other one I cant think of right now.

Scintillate
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2006, 11:43 am

I used to get soooooo angry at games in my childhood and early teens, but I didn't generally smash things, I started mumbling at the game under my breath, and refused to speak to anybody or do anything else until I finished it, granted I ended up so stressed if anyone spoke to me I'd scream like a nutcase, once or twice I ditched my n64 controllers, it was then I decided to find a way to insert calmness into my playing experience... (and to not try finish diddy kong racing in a week hahah)

SirCannonFodder
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Nov 2006, 8:11 am

This movie is completely and utterly fake.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2006, 8:57 am

It was fake. He was acting like his keyboard still worked even after it was unplugged. And you usually can't kill someone in a video game as soon as it's finished loading. Although it could have been a wireless keyboard that can survive being through all of that and a video game that immediately puts you into a fight. But it's still much more likely that it was fake.