What are your worst experiences in school?

Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Pterodactyl Pete
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Sep 2019, 11:11 am

(not really in school but in summer camp)

I was at this summer camp that had cooking as an activity (I was helping there.) We were cooking eggs and toast, and as usual, I was goofing around saying "TOAST" over and over again like a zombie. Eventually I broke out in laughter and I peed in my underwear (not a lot, but also not just one drop.) I tries holding it in, but my laughter kept causing my pee reflex. So I had to stuff toilet paper in my underwear and I walked around like a penguin! (I feel bad for the other helpers and workers.) LOL :lol: :lol:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2019, 11:16 am

On my first day of Kindergarten we had free time to play with all the toys. I went to a plastic train set because my brother had the same one at home, and I liked it. I was sat playing with it when my teacher came over and picked me up by my ponytail. She lifted me straight off the ground, then spanked me. She yelled in front of the whole class that I wasn't to play with the train because it was "blue" which meant it was a "boys' toy". Some of the kids laughed, likely from nervousness. I was sent to play House with the girls, who gave me weird looks and didn't seem to like me. I hid outside the corner of the House activity, crying.