Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 4:26 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing Transformers: Dark of the Moon and alot of the reviews are very positive. However some negative reviews are saying the exact opposite of what is being said in the negative reviews, for example some of the positive reviews say that the acting is top notch and even Rosie whats her face is praised or something, but the negatives say the exact opposite and I kind of find it weird how two different sorts of people say that. I've read one person saying that the film is "up there" with Inception and District 9 and those were magnificent, although Inception can be confusing sometimes yet somehow is really great. I especially love how director Micheal Bay admits that Revenge of the Fallen wasn't really that good and thats one of the things that could make Dark of the Moon a good movie. I seriously doubt it will win any oscars for the plot or acting and I also seriously doubt it will be as great as films like Star Wars or The Dark Knight, but it could go next to other certain films e.g. Iron Man, Thor etc.
NOTE: I love the first Transformers despite what those dumbass critics and moviegoers who don't like the movie say.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 4:48 pm

People have differing opinions?! By George, man, what is the world coming to?

I pay no attention to other people's opinions about fiction, their enjoyment of a movie (or book or whatever) has no impact on mine.