Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Do numbers have "life" or a "personality" in your view (i.e. color, mood, movement)?
Yes. 22%  22%  [ 19 ]
Yes. 22%  22%  [ 19 ]
No. 28%  28%  [ 25 ]
No. 28%  28%  [ 25 ]
Total votes : 88

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2006, 3:21 pm

I have some numbers but its not really numbers that bring anything to me its more animals that give me feel good things or sensations. Like Lions brings the words bold and prideful. Crows brings the words, dark evil. Other animals differnet words.

ProfKori
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Aug 2006, 4:42 pm

I've always loved playing with numbers. At 3 1/2 yo I could do my brothers 1st grade math. I felt like the numbers had personalities ans certain ones went together, like 3,5,8 bcuz 5+3=8 and 5+8=13. I would count things constantly, even the # of syllables I spoke in a sentence, or the # of letters. I aleays had to have it come out even, or to multiples of 5. I feel the counts in my fingers. I counted steps, always had to start w/right foot, end w/left. I figured out how to "average" numbers by evening them out.
I loooove fractals :D Now I make a living helping other people like math :lol:

Hazard
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Aug 2006, 5:48 pm

I love numbers also, and always have done. I've always liked adding numbers up and working out 'scores.' However, I don't have a favourite number over the rest and I don't seem to associate them with colours or objects.