Page 3 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

industrialx
Raven
Raven

21 Oct 2011, 3:17 pm

I dislike wearing traditional female underwear - I prefer men's trunks, because they're a more comfortable fit.

ChessChick
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Nov 2011, 2:22 pm

I'm very picky about my clothes! My family members always hated buying me clothes for holidays as a child/teen.
I can't stand sweaters or fuzzy blankets!
I can't stand flannel!
I can't stand wool.
I can't stand ANY fuzzy material as far as clothing goes.
I can't stand pantyhose and i refuse to wear them. They feel horrible!
I rip out all clothing tags.
I can't stand long sleeves because they feel like weights on my arms and make my arms tired.
I will not wear turtle-necks because I hate things around my neck.
I wear men's shirts because they are more loose and comfy.
I will ONLY wear cotton or silk.
I won't wear shorts. Jeans only, all year 'round.
I must pull the toes of my socks up over my feet because the seams irritate me to no end.
I will only wear men's sneakers. They are more comfy and spacious.
I can't stand sleeveless shirts but I force myself to wear them from time to time to fit in with others in the summer months.
My bras have to be front-closure because the back closures irritate me and scrape at me.
Undies must be cotton only. Lace is very painful and bothersome to me.
I won't wear certain colors of clothing because I simply prefer certain colors and others I find yucky-looking.
I will only wear white socks.
I don't like really short shirts.
I don't like tight clothes.
I will not wear dresses unless I'm going to a wedding or a funeral. Any dresses I wear MUST be floor-length. I don't show my legs.
There's a lot more but I can't think of it all right now.

psayles56
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Nov 2011, 11:01 am

emlion wrote:
If i'm indoors I often wear mens shirts because they're bigger around the wrists and neck, and I dislike things tight to my neck.

I agree. I hate things tight on my neck.

I have problems with thongs now. I used to be able to wear them in my teen years. I can't really wear jeans anymore because they bother me as well. The most comfortable outfit for me is sweatpants and a tshirt that is a little big. I hate things that stick to my stomach it makes me feel really uncomfortable.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2011, 4:38 pm

I always used to wear big baggy clothing but just recently I've started wearing tight fitted clothes and really short dresses and I'm loving it. I have to take it all off when I get in though because I can't stand feeling constricted. :)

pinkbowtiepumps
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2011, 11:49 pm

I love wearing fitted clothing. love the constricting feeling. I wear leggings and a camisole under everything- also for warmth, because it gets really cold where I live. At times I feel like I'm living in the 17th century because I wear so many layers- even when it's warm. It's kind of ridiculous haha. I love wearing short dresses with tights and heels because I'm petite, and it makes me look taller- I'll often wear something like that to work, but I hate revealing outfits. I can expose my arms and that's about it- anything else and it's too much. Don't mind frilly things but I can't do anything excessively frilly. Undergarments need to be as simple as possible.

However, I need to put loose-fitting pajamas once I get home. After a certain amount of time it gets too uncomfortable.

Spinnekop
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Nov 2011, 4:13 am

I don't like tight clothing, but I do prefer fitted clothing. The problem for me with loose clothes and skirts and dresses is that they 'move' constantly against my skin, and I get sensory overload very fast from that.

bumble
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2011, 2:23 pm

I have trouble getting good fitting bras because I am a large size 38E (34E when I am a bit slimmer than I am now). It's hard to find cheap comfy bras that do not look like granny hammocks in that size lol! All the same I can find bra straps to be most irritating but prefer to wear them due to the weight of my errr, breasts (need the support lol).

I tend to skip other underwear these days out of comfort unless they are needed.

As for outerwear I mostly like comfy but will wear tighter clothing for a night out.

thegatekeeper
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Jan 2012, 8:49 pm

I stopped wearing underwear a year ago; I've never looked back...tried wearing a pair of my old favorites a few months ago and it just drove me crazy...had to take them off... I feel so much better in general... more vigilant about holes in my pants though and usually I'll suck it up if I'm wearing a skirt, unless it's very long...the paranoia about tripping and having my bits completely flashed to the world outweighs the discomfort of the undies... needless to say, I wear skirts far less often now unless very long...knee length only for a rare special occasion when forced

Lady-ivy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jan 2012, 10:46 pm

I also can't wear very tight jeans. Even when ask others if these jeans are too tight everyone says no when my jeans feel tight. I don't even go there in the underwear department as they are too tight for me :oops:

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2012, 12:33 am

I am in the habit of wearing shapewear because I enjoy the feeling of "compression" and feel sorta naked without it. I like wearing foundation garments that cinch around my midsection,,,I feel like it helps support my posture and keeps me from getting too slouchy......but I like everything else to be somewhat loose and flowy..... I am very sensitive to the textures of fabrics, and frequently have to change clothes...I cut the necks out of all my shirts...can't stand polyester or poly/cotton blends....being sensitive to the level of air flow through the fabric, and also the texture....I tend to layer skirts...have a strong preference for having pockets...can't wear skirts without soft cottony leggings underneath, and can't really stand the feeling of wearing skirts without some sort of bloomers or leggings underneath...but have a preference for circly non-constrictiveskirts over pants..as long as some garment I am wearing has pockets. Pullovers make me feel trapped...so i prefer layers that are easily removed...I have always liked compression around my midsection, but hate tight narrow "binding".....When I was younger I dressed like a boy and would wear clothes several sizes too large with wreckless abandonment. These days I like low-rise capris pants..when I do wear pants...and I will sometimes put skirts over those....I am a fan of thin, light undershirts that I can layer over....with jackets or button down shirts....When I was younger I wore a lot of mens button down shirts...and/or flannels....over t-shirts.....Historically, I am uncomfortable when hatless...I have a huge collection of hats. and feel anxious if I forget to wear a hat.
At my "job" at my venue, I am seldom without res plastic noise cancelling earmuffs with a hat over or under them....Currently am wearing capris jeans, waist cinching undergarment, lightweight black tank top with vintagy floral overshirt and recycled couch leather tie-on cap with "squirrel ears", that was made for me, and helps block out sound along with one of my "dollar store" sets of red plastic earmuffs, cause I don't know where my "nicer" "air range caliber" ones are.....

(current photo detailing squirrel cap with ear muffs and floral overshirt..)

I prefer wireless bras, but have "wired" thrift store Victoria Secret one, that is the most comfortable thing I can find atm....I like boyshorts and cottony low rise underwear...under my shapewear.....I like feeling "unconstricted", but "protected" at the same time......

I like shoes that come off very easily...I am a rabid Crocs fan...but am wearing a pair of "Quarks" rubber clogs...I tend to switch shoes a lot...for some reason...
The only high heels I can wear are Danskos and Crocs...I found a pair of Crocs heels that I can wear, and have recently been practicing "functionally" wearing heels (because I am very short)....but my feet swell up after a while...Am also a fan of MBT Mary Janes with their rocking heels and velcro straps. The work for me because I am a lifelong toe-walker.....I have to wear "better quality shoes...cause I have "wonky" feet...very small with high arches...very wide in front and narrow in back...

MynameisAnna
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jan 2012, 9:25 am

i like clothes that arnt to loose or to tight.
i hate anything to sparkly.
i hate tight underwear.
mostly when im not in school im wearing sweatpants and t shirt.
to school i wear jeans and t shirt.
IF i wear a skirt i have to wear leggings.
i dont like my legs to be just out in the open.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2012, 1:40 pm

If I wear a skirt, it can't be one that constricts the movement of my legs..I frequently sit with my knees tucked up or "indian style"...and I like skirts, but don't like feeling exposed...
I am really glad that a lot of womens clothes are made out of rayon and modal and bamboo......moreso now than in the past.....it is a lot easier for me to find clothes that don't trigger my sensory issues...I am also glad that pants are stretchier now than they were when I was young....so I can wear clothes that stretch and don't bind rather than resorting to wearing stuff several times too big for me...

Dutch_rose
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jan 2012, 3:34 pm

I don't like things thight around my neck
I don't like heels ( can't feel the ground)
I don't like panty's
I hate synthetic fabrics ( although i can stand acryl)
I buy my shoes two sizes bigger then I have, I need space for my toes

I used to wear sweatpants in high school, but when I went to university I started to wear jeans because the sweatpants were not appropriate for the work I wanted to do.

psayles56
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jan 2012, 6:50 pm

Dutch_rose wrote:
I don't like things thight around my neck
I don't like heels ( can't feel the ground)
I don't like panty's
I hate synthetic fabrics ( although i can stand acryl)
I buy my shoes two sizes bigger then I have, I need space for my toes

I used to wear sweatpants in high school, but when I went to university I started to wear jeans because the sweatpants were not appropriate for the work I wanted to do.

I don't like things tight around my neck or heels. I don't like tight panties but panties are okay. I like to feel sexy sometimes. I love fuzzy pajama bottoms and sweat pants. I don't really like jeans, but I do like leggings that look like jeans or just leggings in general.

AMcnair4Life
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Aug 2014, 5:37 am

I have been a small framed girl my entire life with a '32 triple D' as of now bra size. I try wearing sports bras a lot but they do nothing. I have to get my bras from expensive places which makes me mad because I would rather buy books or nail polish!! It kills my back and all I can ever think about is how bad I want to take the darn thing off. If I wear a bigger size you can see the lining and i'm not sure what I hate more. All my cute little t-shirts make it more tolerable being a cotton blend but I hate people staring...there. I rather not be noticed but at the same time I wanna wear cute stuff. AND UNDERWEAR! Any one else hate the seam they like to put right in the middle of the crotch!? I have learned to make sure to check the lining because I will wash and wear the same ones to avoid the uncomfortable ones. AND I don't own thong types- i'll sacrifice the line there. I cannnnoottt do it.

derbyrolla
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Sep 2014, 11:43 am

pokerface wrote:
I've just bought a pair of :evil: skinny jeans :evil: . What a disaster!! !

Ugh! When will that awful trend ever end?!