Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

YoshiBaby
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Jul 2011, 10:53 pm

My oldest brother is so moody. He bothers me anytime he wants, when I'm doping homework or watching something he comes up to me and says stuff and talks. but the second I do it to him he goes "shhhhh!! ! I'm watching this", or "hold on! this is important" or "shhhh!! ! be quiet". I tell my mom what he does and how it makes me feel bad, but she says "well if he's doing something you shouldn't bother him". and it's like just because im autistic im seen as the one who is rude.
it also happens when we are having a conversation at the same time he's watching something, and he starts the conversation, and deep in the conversation he goes "wait!! ! shhhhh!! im trying to hear this" as if I just walked in the room and disturbed him.
if i tell my mom about this im seen as the one who doesn't understand feelings. he also ignores his text messages and phone calls. he says "shut up" and stuff like that all the time. sometimes i think about just nodding my head and not saying anything when we talk. but most people can't even begin to understand why i worry about this.

why does this happen to me?