what are your worst experiences with bullying in school

Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

salad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 368

03 Jul 2011, 10:00 pm

im asking because i know that in society, especially the social world of school, weakness and indifference makes you an easy victim to almost anyone, and aspies just happen to stick out from NTs, whether you like it or not. and because aspies dont make a lot of friends theyre pretty much defenseless to anyone who wants to make fun of them, like a country without an army vulnerable to a superpower, much less a third world country. but id also love to hear about an aspie wooping a bullys arse once in a while and let him no whos boss. so if you have been bullied, please share, and have you ever stood up to the bully/bullies/unjust society? more pleasure to hear about a bully being taught a lesson or two by an aspie wouldnt you say



Ashuahhe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jan 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 724

03 Jul 2011, 10:17 pm

Everyone has been bullied at some point in their lives, I have never heard of someone who has never been bullied



Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 30,656
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

03 Jul 2011, 10:23 pm

Well there are lots of examples of that in my life too many to list.



MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2011
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,544
Location: either here or there

03 Jul 2011, 10:29 pm

Too many to list


_________________
"So for all of you with the courage to stand up and say "I am me, screw you, World if you don't like it!" Here's to you!
-Erik Sprague


bergie
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 18 Mar 2011
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 290
Location: Phoenix, AZ

03 Jul 2011, 10:35 pm

The two instances that stand out the most were when some of the other boys made a wooden paddle in shop class and named it the "bergy beater". They threatened to beat me with it but never did. The other time was when a bully was about to hit me and I put my hands up to protect myself and accidentally hit him in the face. He grabbed a crutch from someone and beat me with it. High school sucks.



pree10shun
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2011
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,659
Location: Everywhere

03 Jul 2011, 10:39 pm

They used to make fun of my low monotonous voice..



Whosinabunker
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2011
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 255

03 Jul 2011, 10:44 pm

Only one experience really got to me. I was in the gym awkwardly trying to roller skate (I'm not terribly coordinated you see) and these older kids (maybe 13-14 ish) surrounded me roller blading in a circle around me and constantly taunting me and the teacher didn't do s***, hurts man. The bullying ended though, around the 2nd grade when some kid was badmouthing me and kicking me in the backs of my knees and punching me and I said f*** it and punched him so hard I think I broke his nose, I was never bullied again, even when I moved to an entirely different school in an entirely different state (probably on account of how large I am 6 ft 6 in and my emotionless face doesn't help =D). Just graduated from there too =D



SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Mar 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,903

03 Jul 2011, 10:53 pm

"What are you looking at?"
"Stop staring at me!"
"Are you gay?"
"I promise I won't tell anyone, I just want to know if you're gay or not."
"Why are you so short?"
"You look like your 12 years old. What are you doing here, kid?"
"Why are you always smiling like that?"
"Don't you look at me like that, it's weird."
"OMFG you're so weird."
"You're such a nerd."
"Why don't you talk?"
"Dude, do you ever talk?"
"I just want to know, do you talk to your parents?"

What the hell do you think, dumbass?


_________________
Remember, all atrocities begin in a sensible place.


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,413

03 Jul 2011, 11:21 pm

When I was in primary school I had to do a book review in front of the class. The children bullied me incessantly prior to the speech because I stuttered when I was nervous. Unfortunately I wet myself out of fear but I was made to finish the review with urine flowing down my legs. The teacher made me continue. I was not allowed to leave the classroom and had to sit down in my urine soaked pants.

For about 6 months afterward I was the laughing stock of the school and even when I was in lower highschool student's made me remember that event.



Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010
Age: 49
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,088
Location: Depew NY

03 Jul 2011, 11:42 pm

I had a guy sitting behind me catch the back of my shirt on fire. All the teacher did was take the kids lighter away from him. He then yelled at me because he does not have trouble in his classroom until I show up. :roll: I was also kicked dorn a flight of stairs and the principal let the kid go because he said they should teach the special education students how to walk down the stairs. He did nothing until some girls from my art class made a big stink about it.

cyberdad wrote:
For about 6 months afterward I was the laughing stock of the school and even when I was in lower highschool student's made me remember that event.


There was a guy who had diareaha who got hit in the stomach with a dodgeball in gym class he fouled his shorts infront of everybody. After that they stuck him with the nickname shotgun and would make squishing sounds when he walked by or held their noses while laughing at him. The nickname stuck with him even in college because there were four people who graduated with him in his university.


_________________
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die -Hunter S. Thompson


salad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 368

04 Jul 2011, 12:05 am

SammichEater wrote:
"What are you looking at?"
"Stop staring at me!"
"Are you gay?"
"I promise I won't tell anyone, I just want to know if you're gay or not."
"Why are you so short?"
"You look like your 12 years old. What are you doing here, kid?"
"Why are you always smiling like that?"
"Don't you look at me like that, it's weird."
"OMFG you're so weird."
"You're such a nerd."
"Why don't you talk?"
"Dude, do you ever talk?"
"I just want to know, do you talk to your parents?"

What the hell do you think, dumbass?



calm down kid, i was just curious. and just be lucky that im not gonna pull that "a** burgers" card on an aspie for calling me a dumba** like most cruel NTs do, except im not like them. i dont like it when aspies act mouthy with me. same applies to NT's and everyone



salad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 368

04 Jul 2011, 12:08 am

bergie wrote:
The two instances that stand out the most were when some of the other boys made a wooden paddle in shop class and named it the "bergy beater". They threatened to beat me with it but never did. The other time was when a bully was about to hit me and I put my hands up to protect myself and accidentally hit him in the face. He grabbed a crutch from someone and beat me with it. High school sucks.


dude, beat the crap outta next time you see him and show that wuss no fear



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,413

04 Jul 2011, 12:16 am

Todesking wrote:
There was a guy who had diareaha who got hit in the stomach with a dodgeball in gym class he fouled his shorts infront of everybody. After that they stuck him with the nickname shotgun and would make squishing sounds when he walked by or held their noses while laughing at him. The nickname stuck with him even in college because there were four people who graduated with him in his university.


Whoa! I guess the number 1 is slightly less evocative to the senses than the exploding number 3. My hat's of to shotgun.



SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Mar 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,903

04 Jul 2011, 12:18 am

salad wrote:
calm down kid, i was just curious. and just be lucky that im not gonna pull that "a** burgers" card on an aspie for calling me a dumba** like most cruel NTs do, except im not like them. i dont like it when aspies act mouthy with me. same applies to NT's and everyone


I wasn't calling you a dumbass, I was referring to the people who say those sorts of things to me. Yes, they are dumbasses.


_________________
Remember, all atrocities begin in a sensible place.


Last edited by SammichEater on 04 Jul 2011, 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

iwannabeadragon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Posts: 163
Location: Canada

04 Jul 2011, 12:20 am

Besides random pushes and shoves in the hallway, the only physical bullying I ever encountered was a girl throwing a call full of pop at my head. That barely even bothers me now. The things that bother me are more trans and homophobic slurs and things about how I'm going to kill someone. (When I was in grade 11 my special interest was criminology, especially serial killers and I read a lot of books about them so people assumed I ...was one? For whatever reason, they thought I killed my parents.)

Obviously the most prevalent names I got called were spazz and loner. Spazz because I'm a very fidgety person when I'm nervous and sometimes I started rocking back and forth and stuff. Loner because in the last 2 years of high-school the only person I talked to was the librarian.


_________________
If only the lights would dim a little.
I'm weary of eyes upon my scars.