what are your worst experiences with bullying in school

Page 2 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,406

04 Jul 2011, 12:50 am

Too many to name but the ones that stand out the most was being attacked after school and one time someone pulled a bit of my hair out. :x
And as for the name calling I got called some nasty things like "Spastic" how I hate that vile word. :twisted: another one was mentalcase. and when they found out I was going to leave and go to a special school they made the last weeks at school hell. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:



Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010
Age: 49
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,088
Location: Depew NY

04 Jul 2011, 12:54 am

cyberdad wrote:
Whoa! I guess the number 1 is slightly less evocative to the senses than the exploding number 3. My hat's of to shotgun.


A sixth grader here in western NY managed to sue a teacher and the school district because she did not allow him to go to the bathroom and he urinated in his pants in front of the class. She made him sit in his urine soaked clothes like your teacher did. The teacher and the school settled out of court in seperate lawsuits. My mom works for the school said the teacher had to pay over $250,000.00 she may never be done paying the kid off. They are not allowed to say how much the school district lost but it was under a million from what she heard.


_________________
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die -Hunter S. Thompson


League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,775
Location: Pacific Northwest

04 Jul 2011, 1:05 am

6th grade.



Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jan 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 30,623
Location: Somewhere in Colorado

04 Jul 2011, 1:10 am

Ok a couple of horrible examples I have decided to post: For the first one I was friends with this girl or so I thought and then she tried to set me up. She wrote something about a supposed murder on a specific day on the wall with a pencil(using my handwriting she has copied when we where writing a note to each other in class). Of course she wanted me to look like the crazy psychopath she caught red handed while she gained a better social reputation. And then at a different school when there was a guy with a gun in the school, and a lockdown senerio a girl told me she was suprised I was not the psychopath with the gun.........I mean what the hell I really do not want to go on a killing spree yet for some reason people think I would pass as such a person and therefore can be set up as someone planning such a thing.......or they seriously think its something I would actually consider doing.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,331

04 Jul 2011, 1:28 am

Todesking wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
A sixth grader here in western NY managed to sue a teacher and the school district because she did not allow him to go to the bathroom and he urinated in his pants in front of the class. She made him sit in his urine soaked clothes like your teacher did. The teacher and the school settled out of court in seperate lawsuits. My mom works for the school said the teacher had to pay over $250,000.00 she may never be done paying the kid off. They are not allowed to say how much the school district lost but it was under a million from what she heard.


Curious coincidence we had an identical case here in NSW Australia
http://www.news.com.au/national/young-c ... 6086409867

My event happened in 1978 so I suspect my old teacher is probably in a retirement home plus I wouldn't want to contact my old classmates as witnesses as they are on my list of people I would like to physically torture.



Fatal-Noogie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,100
Location: California coast, United States of America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Cosmos

04 Jul 2011, 3:32 am

As a short Aspie, it was primarily intellectual descrimination. They would slow their speech and use words with fewer syllables. The boys treated me like I was retarded. The girls treated me like some cute but pittiful little thing. I would say something mundane, and people would exclaim, "What a smart thing for you to say!" as if they had expected me to mutter incoherent gibberish. Noone dared punch the little guy with glasses.

Actually the WORST bullying was with my senior project team in college. They deliberately concealed their meeting times from me (I have written records of them admitting this). They refused to even listen to my ideas. They refused to correct mathematical errors when I allerted them. They systematically redacted my contributions. They withheld team documents (including the FINAL REPORT) from me. They mocked me for being an atheist. They trolled my facebook profile. At one meeting at a restaurant, they even insisted on getting me drunk so they could make fun of me.


_________________
Curiosity is the greatest virtue.


ScientistOfSound
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 May 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,014
Location: In an evil testing facility

04 Jul 2011, 3:53 am

I got pushed down some concrete stairs once
Cracked my front tooth and had to get it removed.

Also, usually the bullying I went through was namecalling and rumours, crap like that but after a while I learned to deal with it.
On the last day I completely surprised everybody by flooring the "toughest" lad in school and making him cry like a p****.



Arian
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2011
Age: 46
Gender: Female
Posts: 258
Location: Berkshire, England

04 Jul 2011, 4:22 am

ScientistOfSound wrote:
I got pushed down some concrete stairs once
Cracked my front tooth and had to get it removed.

Also, usually the bullying I went through was namecalling and rumours, crap like that but after a while I learned to deal with it.
On the last day I completely surprised everybody by flooring the "toughest" lad in school and making him cry like a p****.


:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


_________________
Your Aspie score: 146 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 68 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie


ScientistOfSound
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 May 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,014
Location: In an evil testing facility

04 Jul 2011, 4:27 am

...Despite the fact that I'm a very kind, loving softhearted person I can be a badass when the need is there.



Arian
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2011
Age: 46
Gender: Female
Posts: 258
Location: Berkshire, England

04 Jul 2011, 4:27 am

Bullying:

Primary school: 1981-1985
Secondary school: 1985-1990
6th form college: 1990-1991
6th form college: 1991-1992 (my french a-level tutor)
University: 1996-1999

I hated school :P .

I could come up with many incidents, but I'm not sure which I would characterise the worst. They all sucked :? .


_________________
Your Aspie score: 146 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 68 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie


Fatal-Noogie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,100
Location: California coast, United States of America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Cosmos

04 Jul 2011, 4:31 am

In high school, a group of bullies tried to corner me in the gym to beat me up. I said "Hey BACK-OFF man!" and pointed just as one of them lunged forward. My finger went right into his eye socket.

His eye eventually recovered, but they never tried to harass me again.


_________________
Curiosity is the greatest virtue.


ScientistOfSound
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 May 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,014
Location: In an evil testing facility

04 Jul 2011, 4:35 am

Fatal-Noogie wrote:
In high school, a group of bullies tried to corner me in the gym to beat me up. I said "Hey BACK-OFF man!" and pointed just as one of them lunged forward. My finger went right into his eye socket.

His eye eventually recovered, but they never tried to harass me again.


0_0

What did it... Feel like... D:



Fatal-Noogie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,100
Location: California coast, United States of America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Cosmos

04 Jul 2011, 4:41 am

ScientistOfSound wrote:
Fatal-Noogie wrote:
In high school, a group of bullies tried to corner me in the gym to beat me up. I said "Hey BACK-OFF man!" and pointed just as one of them lunged forward. My finger went right into his eye socket.

His eye eventually recovered, but they never tried to harass me again.


0_0

What did it... Feel like... D:
I panicked in the first moment, because I didn't known if I had permanently ruined his eye. I'm not a violent or vindictive person.
I get the feeling he left me alone not out of fear, but embarassment. He realized the accident was his provocation and his fault.

How did you floor the toughest lad in the school?


_________________
Curiosity is the greatest virtue.


daniellekbourke
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 22 May 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Posts: 43

04 Jul 2011, 4:59 am

It was first grade... I was 6 years of age...
I rather enjoyed being alone at snack/lunch time hence I sat alone...

One day a little girl and her friends came up to me and she called me a freak and was yelling at me...
Then she smashed my head into the portable classroom (which is metal) and shoved me to the ground...

She held me there whilst her friends kicked me over and over again...

I was bruised and crying whilst the kids ran off... I didn't even know their names and I'd never seen them before...

Having Asperger's I never told anyone as I had trouble communicating what I was feeling... So I just stood there crying staring expectantly at the teacher and ofcourse she was to idiotic to realise what was going on... all my teachers were...

That was the first time I was bullied at age 6 and I have been bullied from then to now as I am 15... However this year it has been pleasant as I haven't really been bullied as of yet... I was just diagnosed with Asperger's this year...

That is just one of my many stories.



ScientistOfSound
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 May 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,014
Location: In an evil testing facility

04 Jul 2011, 5:33 am

daniellekbourke wrote:
It was first grade... I was 6 years of age...
I rather enjoyed being alone at snack/lunch time hence I sat alone...

One day a little girl and her friends came up to me and she called me a freak and was yelling at me...
Then she smashed my head into the portable classroom (which is metal) and shoved me to the ground...

She held me there whilst her friends kicked me over and over again...

I was bruised and crying whilst the kids ran off... I didn't even know their names and I'd never seen them before...

Having Asperger's I never told anyone as I had trouble communicating what I was feeling... So I just stood there crying staring expectantly at the teacher and ofcourse she was to idiotic to realise what was going on... all my teachers were...

That was the first time I was bullied at age 6 and I have been bullied from then to now as I am 15... However this year it has been pleasant as I haven't really been bullied as of yet... I was just diagnosed with Asperger's this year...

That is just one of my many stories.


Woah... What the hell was that about? They must have had issues or something :/

Kids are so cruel! :(