Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

kittie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2011, 1:26 pm

Heya - I'll be turning 16 in August, and I've decided on a Bioshock themed party with me and about nine friends (we're confirmed a date etc).

Any ideas!? On how to theme the house, games to play, etc?

Also, everyone is to dress up as a Bioshock character, and I've chosen a Little Sister. Any ideas on how to pull this off?

Thanks! :)

svend_sved
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jul 2011, 1:33 pm

Art Deco is really the way to go on that account. take note of some of the stuff from those days, and set the mood. make sure to make everything look old, rusty and nautical. have a stereo play songs from the 30's and 40's. (brotip: ask grandparents for artist names). Perhaps some ambient rumbles from another stereo :D

Just a few ideas off the top of my head

PaoloTrep
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jul 2011, 3:03 pm

Make a (non-alcoholic) cocktail that looks like Adam.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

05 Jul 2011, 8:05 pm

Record all of the speeches that Andrew Ryan says throughout BioShock and play them on a loud stereo. Get eight PS3's and eight TV's going and play BioShock 2's multiplayer.

mesona
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jul 2011, 11:50 am

Get the masks at any party store, Turn the lights down low. Dont have cups to drink from but bottles that look like The needles the little sister use. Food can be twinkies candy bars and the like.

Beaux
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Jul 2011, 7:09 pm

I heard that the special edition of Bioshock 2 comes with a soundtrack (well, the sort of music it plays, at least), so if you don't have that, maybe ask for it for your Birthday so you can have some authentic music for the mood. 8) If you already have Bioshock 2 than maybe just let your Grandparents sing karaoke! :P