Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 12:21 am

shadowmage wrote:
I think the big bang theory is great. I for one like it.

I never miss and episode.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 5:42 am

I've become decreasingly interested in the show, it's starting to feel like every other sitcom out there.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2011, 9:50 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
That's actually pretty common for a person with Asperger's to just spin his or her wheels without getting anywhere. And it's typical of NT's to just dismiss an Aspie, no matter how brilliant, simply because of eccentricities.

well i have made money from my simplistic intelligence. i wonder how i could be earning more than him considering he is portrayed as being many times more intelligent than me.

if one spins ones wheels, then one does not continue to press the accelerator in the hope that grip will eventuate at some point if they are smart.

a smarter person will infuse as much thrust as is easily calculable to apply to deal with the situation at hand.. and no more.

i can see easily where my efforts are in vain, and where my efforts prevail.

i always head in the direction of where i want to think, and i always am satisfied with where i am taken if i do that.

language and describability falls away after a certain "spiritual altitude", and from there i can just "see". i can not translate it into language, but i can simply "see".

no television show and no actors can portray the reality of my particular situation, and i will remain alone until i die. then i will not be alone. i will not be.

imbatshitcrazy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2012, 10:01 pm

I just got into the show about a month ago, and I have to say that it is great. It is so hilarious. Sheldon cooper is one of the funniest characters on television. Bazinga!