If you men think women with AS have it so much easier....

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

gtw1983
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Jul 2011, 12:35 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
My first thread as a female NT.

Title: Moog is being an insensitive bf.

He's beating me, he's drinking all the time, he's cheating on me with hyperlexian and the Tea girl, he's locking me in a dark room underground.

Is that because he's an Aspie?

Poor Boo :(

You should call the internet police on Moog, and file an online domestic dispute report

quietbird
Raven
Raven

07 Jul 2011, 1:13 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Society doesn't expect men to wear greasy makeup or oily lotions or clothing that causes bodily injury like high-heels or underwire bras. It doesn't expect men to wear cold, slimy-feeling silk or satin, lace that scratches, pantyhose that itches and burns, or knitted fabric that feels like chain-mail that rubs against my skin. It doesn't expect men to be obsessed with shopping for such torture devices. Society thinks women who want to wear only practical, comfortable clothing like loose-fitting blue jeans and a t-shirt not feminine. So why would anyone think it's easier for a woman to have AS???

I'm still not sure what is going on here. Who is this society you're talking about?

They sound like a pretty cruddy friend to me. I think you'd be better off without them, or at least ignore their tastes, which are obviously poor.

Gwenwyn
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Jul 2011, 6:28 pm

quietbird wrote:
They sound like a pretty cruddy friend to me. I think you'd be better off without them, or at least ignore their tastes, which are obviously poor.

Really? I thought they tasted delicious.

Last edited by Gwenwyn on 07 Jul 2011, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2011, 6:38 pm

Agreed!