Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

27 Aug 2011, 3:19 am

Touch my calico, and you die! :twisted:

wayne_da_doctor
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Aug 2011, 11:31 am

i used to fear and dislike animals now i love them i love how they have there own little personalties :)

melly-belly
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Sep 2011, 10:14 am

I love animals too, there so simple yet give you company and you dont have to talk to them (although i do sometimes haha) Like you i love dogs especialy my little dog. He is the best companion ever and when ever im feeling down or anxious i give him a cuddle. If im not well he can sense it and will stand outside the door scratching and whining and he always gets this sad look on his face. It really is amazing. I also love horses. Nothing horsey like books or even talking about them i just love patting,brushing,riding and being with the animal. Although much to my despair im not aloud to have a horse but as a compramise i get to go to riding school :D

MissMew
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Sep 2011, 9:09 pm

I love animals!! ! Especially cats and turtles :)

It's very happy being a cat
Asperger's: It's a difference, not a disease :D

over9000
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Sep 2011, 10:10 am

I really liked ferrets when I was in junior high.

I'm also a furry, which is a subculture of geeks who create "fursonas" for themselves. My furry art is displayed on the webpage at the bottom of my posts (WWW button)

My fursona is an anthropomorphic cat named mike. He is almost exactly like myself IRL.

mightyzebra
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2011, 2:14 pm

GammaGeek wrote:
I'd live at the zoo if I could. I love pretty much any animal that's a mammal, reptile or amphibian, or a flightless bird other than the penguin. Like a kiwi bird! Bison bison, zebra, manatees, dolphins, bears, sheep, snakes, ostriches, crocodiles, skunks, wolves, leopards, Wied's marmoset, and gorillas are a few of my favorites. I've got like a bazillion stuff animal plushies in my room. I love animals. Heck, I obsess over my brother's hermit crabs even though I'm scared of them (if it has a segmented body and an exoskeleton, I'm scared of it).

As for pets, I love collie dogs (like Lassie) and fluffy cats. I'll deal with shedding if I can have a cat or dog with long, pretty fur I can brush and whatnot. My favorite cats are Persians and orange tabbies, though a mutt cat is just as lovely. My first pet was a beautiful Persian cat. As for dogs, I also like German shepards and huskies. Oh, and I'd totally get a pet sheep if I could. I looooove sheep!

Sorry, I really like animals...

OMG you sound sooo cool!! :D :D Just looked up Wied's marmosets, they are rather cute. :) What do you think of Silvery Marmosets?

http://www.durrell.org/animals/mammals/ ... -marmoset/

My only objection to your taste of animals is: What's wrong with penguins? OK, I'm not obsessed with them but I must admit I love them. Like you I love zebras, as you can probably tell from my profile picture.

"The natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living." David Attenborough

Ztrain
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Sep 2011, 11:38 pm

Indeed my Beagle named Bruiser may be the best freind I know with the greatest personality. Same can be said for my grandmas dog Dinky, whos nearing his 16th birthday. Sometimes it seems like animals are the only things that earn my sympathy or understanding on bad days.

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2011, 2:33 pm

Yes, bro! They are my life. I live with 3 dogs and 4 cats, they're my best friends.

TheTigress
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Nov 2011, 11:53 pm

Huge animal lover here. I prefer animals to people, honestly. I have two wonderful cats here at home that are my little sidekicks. Tigers and big cats are my favorite types of animals but I'm generally a fan of all animals. I used to watch the Wild Discovery program on TV every night before bed back in elementary/middle school because I enjoy learning about different types of wildlife.

KatieKakes
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Nov 2011, 12:54 am

I love animals so much :D I have an obsession with zebras & my dog cooper :3

sMeow
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Nov 2011, 1:44 pm

Hell yeah, meooow ;>

sMeow.

Squirsh
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Nov 2011, 12:13 pm

I love animals. Cats especially. Other interests have come and gone, but I've loved cats since I was a toddler. There's something incredibly soothing about having a purring cat on your lap. Unfortunately I can't have one of my own because my mum's dog hates them, but my boyfriend has quite a few. He sends me pictures of them when they do something cute or if I'm feeling sad because he knows how much they cheer me up ^____^

RubyWings91
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Nov 2011, 12:42 am

I love animals. My family has 4 dogs, 2 cats, 4 snakes and 8 rabbits. All of the rabbits and 2 of the snakes are mine.

On top of that, we have deer that wander all over our property and have no fear of us. We often get to watch them graze on our front lawn.

Ollytheaspie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Nov 2011, 1:50 pm

I love animals but unfortunately I've never had any pets apart from Fish and Hamsters lol

Xayah
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Nov 2011, 8:45 pm

I love animals. Holding them, feeding them, observing them is good fun for me. We had guinea pigs at my house for years, and they were great fun. Unfortunately they're gone now - one died of old age last Saturday, leaving her friend all alone. Because guinea pigs on their own become depressed, we had to give her to some friends who have two other guinea pigs for her to play with. We know she's better off, but I miss having her and the other one around :(

the trials and tribulations of a girl pretending to be normal

Halla
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Nov 2011, 3:17 am

I prefer animals to people. My favourites are horses(they're my special interest), dogs and cats. I think it's easier to make friends with animals than humans.