Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Kaelynn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jul 2011, 12:45 am

Any one else love animals like alot? I'm a big animal lover mostly dogs, but I love all animals. At the moment dogs are my obsession and I was just woundering if theres any one else who loves animals like I do...? :D

MountainLaurel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 1:25 am

Some dogs are among the best individuals I know. Especially Crosby.

MountainLaurel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 1:35 am

OMG. Crosby lives in SC, too (Folly Beach). I live in CT and I miss him. He's my adult daughter's dog and they lived with me last summer.

He's a small black lab and has a problem right now. Last summer he weighed 45 lbs and was sleek and fit. Now he has lost 15 lbs and is feather light. Sarah is working with the vet to find out why he continues to lose even though his food has been doubled. Please pray for him, that we can learn how to help him. He's an excellant person; cheerful, brave and loving.

Who is the handsome individual in your avitar icon?

humblebumble
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Jul 2011, 4:18 am

I have a 4 year old whippet cross (think manchester terrier, but a bit more sturdy) called Eris. Had her since she was 8 weeks old. She's as mad as a basket full of chickens.

AnonymousPasserBy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jul 2011, 5:27 am

I guess I would be an animal lover yes. You guys should check out this, the most beautiful animal I know of (looks like a pokemon):
Apparently they're a lot of work to take care of, so I don't have one though.

ForestRose
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Jul 2011, 1:48 pm

I love animals too and have ever since I was quite little :) I'm not obsessed with them but I have a lovely cat at home with me and I love her lots. I wouldn't mind working with animals if not in medicine when I'm older :) And I used to go horse-riding though I don't anymore.

It's great that you love dogs, do you have any yourself?

To the post above: I didn't even realise that creature was real! It looks too perfect. It's beautiful if it is, though.

Ilka
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 2:50 pm

My daughter loves animals, too. Specially dogs, cats, horses, but she will just save an ant, a spider, any insect she finds into trouble. She always likes to do cat sounds to express emotions, specially when she wants to be cuddled.

bradt4evr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jul 2011, 3:28 pm

Ive always thought of animals as our brothers and sisters, and i like to think of the earth as our mother, my father and grandmother are native american and I spent a lot of my childhood at powwows and the native american ideas sord of stuck with me. My favorite animals have always been ducks and goats

AnonymousPasserBy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jul 2011, 5:48 pm

ForestRose wrote:

To the post above: I didn't even realise that creature was real! It looks too perfect. It's beautiful if it is, though.

It's real :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeX2Fsy6WxQ

LiberalJustice
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 9:16 pm

I <3 animals!

Adopted mother to a cat named Charlotte, and grandmother to 3 kittens.

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2011, 4:07 pm

I love cats. they are sometimes funny and cute. for some reason only male dogs are the ones that i can't get along with. female dogs yes not male dogs. not a dog hater but i can't figure out why male dogs especially boston terriers can't seem to learn to stop jumping or calm down.

Dragonfly92
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Aug 2011, 7:09 am

I absolutely love cats and dogs.

DarcVidosa
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Aug 2011, 5:43 pm

Often I find animals being more lovable then humans.

skenasis
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Aug 2011, 2:36 am

I absolutely adore animals, particularly cats.

GammaGeek
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2011, 9:53 pm

I'd live at the zoo if I could. I love pretty much any animal that's a mammal, reptile or amphibian, or a flightless bird other than the penguin. Like a kiwi bird! Bison bison, zebra, manatees, dolphins, bears, sheep, snakes, ostriches, crocodiles, skunks, wolves, leopards, Wied's marmoset, and gorillas are a few of my favorites. I've got like a bazillion stuff animal plushies in my room. I love animals. Heck, I obsess over my brother's hermit crabs even though I'm scared of them (if it has a segmented body and an exoskeleton, I'm scared of it).

As for pets, I love collie dogs (like Lassie) and fluffy cats. I'll deal with shedding if I can have a cat or dog with long, pretty fur I can brush and whatnot. My favorite cats are Persians and orange tabbies, though a mutt cat is just as lovely. My first pet was a beautiful Persian cat. As for dogs, I also like German shepards and huskies. Oh, and I'd totally get a pet sheep if I could. I looooove sheep!

Sorry, I really like animals...

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

27 Aug 2011, 3:19 am

Touch my calico, and you die! :twisted: