Anything Random to Say? (Games Version)

Page 4 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2011, 3:10 am

You son of a B! Why do you keep stealing ore from my iron veins?

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2011, 6:07 am

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
DentArthurDent wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:
It would almost be impossible for everyone here to decide to ignore me, but that does seem to be the case.

Keet I love to annoy you, oops you said ignore :D

Seriously though kinda confused but your post, care to ellaborate then I can decide wether to ignore or annoy you :P

Just that I feel like I've been being ignored when posting in this forum. What do you think about Aliens: Colonial Marines?

Until your post I was unaware of it ( i predominantly use linux so my choice of games is limited) . It looks good (maybe good enough to overcome my aversion of booting into win 7) but the 6 year development and the rather short demo at e3 makes me wonder if it will see the light of day.

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 7:34 pm

The third Humble Indie Bundle has started! All look like great games. I bought it for $10.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 5:32 am

Time to get my PC gaming fix before I go on holiday and have to leave it :)

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2011, 5:07 am

^^ Yaye greetings everyone. I believe that I am very excited for Age of Empires Online.

Oodain
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2011, 7:15 am

wow thanks for bringing up colonial marines, that game pulled a red october.

it looks promising.
i remember the last alien v predator being absoluely horible compared to the multiplayer mayhem of the first 2.

the scent of the tamarillo is pungent and powerfull,
woe be to the nose who nears it.

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2011, 7:14 pm

Cogs is super freaking frustrating, but fun. :lol:

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

01 Aug 2011, 10:05 pm

You put the wit in twit...

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2011, 10:46 am

Cow Mangler 5000 ftw.

DragonKazooie89
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Aug 2011, 12:45 pm

Pikmin are SO cute!

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2011, 3:21 am

Muahaha, made a macro for making wood planks in Wurm Online, since I need about 150 more of them, and they take forever to make. :twisted: No recording, coded it myself.

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 5:30 pm

Bumpity-bump.

I downloaded the Youtube player for Garry's Mod so I can watch stuff while I build stuff. My computer just doesn't really like it that much and freezes :(

GammaGeek
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 5:58 pm

So I was playing co ops for Portal 2 with my BFF Valerie, right? And the two man characters are P-Body and Atlas, two little robots running around making portals and crap. It was weird because our characters acted JUST like we do. Mine was loud, tall and annoying, hers was shorter and quieter, but still obnoxious. Even when they hugged each other, hers practically attacked mine and I just patted her shoulder awkwardly, JUST LIKE IRL. It was odd.

Oh, and we totally beat it! Those poor, adorable turrets. Now with 65(?) percent more bullet! Just TRY to touch that baby!

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2012, 3:28 pm

^^ Yaye greetings everyone. I do believe that the lovely game named Skyrim is very magical. ^^ I believe that I am very undecided if to continue with my happy Khajiit character or begin from the beginning as a happy Nord character.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2012, 11:18 am

My character on Skyrim is a Khajiit as well.

I'm getting a 360 for my birthday. My dad wants me to get Kinect because he said it would be "good for me". Honestly, their isn't a lot of games for the Kinect that are appealing to me.

See, the 360 I'm getting comes with Halo Reach and Fable III. I put Portal 2, Sims 3 and Midnight Club Los Angeles on my birthday list as well. I wouldn't mind some surprise games either :D

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2012, 3:08 pm

Chrono Trigger is being a bit weird for me. I'm pretty much at the end of the game so don't read on if you don't want to be spoiled about anything.

Tried to help out Marle's father, the king, by giving him jerky, but that only made things worse and he kicked us out. So I did some other things and was able to get the Rainbow Shell after grinding enough(though some enemies were still pretty annoying). Was surprised that I could defeat the Tyranno thing before it could even get out one attack. Then again, I used Ayla's Triple Kick, Magus' Darkmatter I think it was, and Frog was either doing normal attacks or using items as was necessary, so they seem like a good team to have.

Anyway, I gave the shell to the king in the past for safekeeping. Upon going back to the future I find out Marle's father is on trial and sold the Rainbow Shell. Also have heard from another NPC that the chancellor is acting funny, which is no surprise. But still, I've looked around everywhere in both the present and past and can't seem to do anything more with this.

I tried to do the quest with the forest and quicksand and all that, got to a boss that looked like Zombor I believe, and died, so I figured I'd come back to that. Went and got tools for this carpenter and his gang, and they tell me they can't do much in these ruins until I get rid of the monsters, so I've got that to go back to as well.

Went to the future to see what I could do, and found out where Mother Brain was. Got to her eventually and died not soon after starting the battle. So I searched around elsewhere and found what I believe is the sun stone, but have to battle the Son of the sun, which I also have no idea how to kill. Ugh.

Then, just because I wanted to see how hard it would be, I went directly to Lavos and broke through its shell with the Epoch. Turns out I could not even survive the first attack, which seemed to do over the max amount of health I could get(999), so I guess I'll just try to grind to max level and see what happens then.

I know there's some upgrades I can get in the prehistoric era, but that's even more grinding which I'm not looking forward to. All I've got at the moment is a Ruby vest for Ayla. Eh.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...