Page 1 of 8 [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2011, 12:12 pm

That. Is. It. Glenn Beck and the Tea Partiers have made me so angry that I have made an entire thread about how much I hate them.

I watched some of Glenn Beck's show and it was ridiculous. He basically tries to piant 9/11 truthers as violent left wing revolutionaries. This is bullsh** because 9/11 truthers actually come from all ends of the political spectrum.

Video of Alex Jones (a libertarian 9/11 truther) defending himself from Glenn Beck.
vvv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz3g5yZt8EU

Also I hate how Glenn Beck always acts like such a goofball on his show. He is clearly trying to appeal to kids. Some of you might be saying "But he just has attention deficit disorder." That's bullsh**. Nobody with attention deficit disorder would be caught dead acting that much like Sesame Street on a political TV show unless they were trying to appeal to kids.

I also hate it when Glenn Beck says that progressives want to "control every aspect of your life". It takes an idiot to not see what he's doing here. He's trying to appeal to youths who feel that people are trying control every aspect of their lives due to a perfectly normal psychological phenomenon known as teen angst.

I am also sick of seeing a group that is accociated with Glenn Beck - the Tea Partiers. When George W. Bush left office I thought that media had lost its stupid person to make fun of ... then the Tea Partiers came along - an entire legion of people at least 12 times as stupid as Bush.
The Tea Partiers seem to like pointing out that Barack Obama's middle name is Hussein a lot. Some people might fing that offensive! Saddam Hussein was not a coward like Obama. Saddam Hussein got sh** done! :evil:

Some people like to say that Obama is a Nazi or a communist or an Islamofascist. The truth is much scarier than that. The truth is that Obama is a coward. He just sticks with the country the way Bush left it because he's a coward.

"You should love Obama because he's something that George Bush could never be; an articulate defender of the Bush doctrine."
-Theamazingatheist

Look at America today. There are neo-"conservatives" brainwashing youths and a "liberal" president who doesn't do sh**. If you think we're f***ed then you're probably right.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Last edited by DarthMetaKnight on 09 Jul 2011, 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

09 Jul 2011, 12:19 pm

But hes a classic american story. how can you not love that? Hes been down and out, at the top of his game and now it looks like hes going to be down and out again. (isnt his TV show going to be canceld?) he'll probably move to radio if that happens and only get more bizzare, so the best way to deal with him is to ignore him completely.

the only logical outcome for him is too ultimately start a cult, because he cant seperate himself from "god" .
after his little stint on the radio isnt a success that is

this guy wore bread bag shoes when he was a kid, so you know hes better than you.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2011, 12:32 pm

It seems Glenn Beck is just a meme regurgitator. He doesn't really put any thought into the crap he spouts.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2011, 12:36 pm

The world is full of stupid people. You can't fix them. That's just how it's always been.

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2011, 12:44 pm

marshall wrote:
It seems Glenn Beck is just a meme regurgitator. He doesn't really put any thought into the crap he spouts.

he's a morning shock jock. He's just working with different material.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2011, 12:49 pm

Seriously, Glenn Beck behaves more rationally than some of you do, and he's a success story, people listen to him because they find him more credible than the trash we see on leftist broadcast networks.

Also News Flash, he still will be doing work with FOX NEWs, he's just starting his own network now.

It was hilarious how people claimed his DC march would be violent or hate-filled and it wasn't, leftists go spastic whenever they hear the name Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, etc. Really, that's the difference between Conservatives and Liberals, if a Conservative doesn't like something they use the remote/radio dial/etc. and change the channel; Liberals go out of their way to try to silence the person they don't agree with.

Before you start about how I want NPR and PBS to have money yanked from them, the reason is that NPR and PBS get our tax money and thus shouldn't be taking political sides; FOX NEWs, CNN, MSNBC, etc. do not get our tax money so can do whatever they want when it comes to politics as far as I'm concerned.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2011, 12:58 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Seriously, Glenn Beck behaves more rationally than some of you do, and he's a success story, people listen to him because they find him more credible than the trash we see on leftist broadcast networks.

GLENN BECK IS MORE SENSITIVE THAN ANY OF YOU WILL EVER CARE TO UNDERSTAND

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2011, 1:01 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

GLENN BECK IS MORE SENSITIVE THAN ANY OF YOU WILL EVER CARE TO UNDERSTAND

Thank you for proving my point about liberals having Glenn Beck derangement syndrome.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2011, 1:05 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Thank you for proving my point about liberals having Glenn Beck derangement syndrome.

I am not a liberal.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2011, 1:06 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

I am not a liberal.

You aren't a moderate, and you sure as heck are not a Conservative.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

09 Jul 2011, 1:06 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Glenn Beck behaves more rationally than some of you do, and he's a success story.
Well, I guess i should pour gasoline all overmyself on TV, and throw in a little crying aswell. and talk about the muslim caliphate taking over the world like any day now, because you know its going to happen. *whistles*

The guy lives in religious fever. the only reason hes a success story is because most people in america will believe anything there told, especially about god. hes a classic oppurtunist, he saw a need and put the coat on despite him not being able to play golf all that well. thats why i suspect hes leaving his TV station at fox, its turning more into some televangelical BS so the guys there told him to leave quitely

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2011, 1:15 pm

blauSamstag wrote:
marshall wrote:

he's a morning shock jock. He's just working with different material.

Yup.

http://kaystreet.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/did-john-mccain-just-threaten-to-beat-up-glenn-beck/

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2011, 1:17 pm

richardbenson wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Glenn Beck behaves more rationally than some of you do, and he's a success story.
Well, I guess i should pour gasoline all overmyself on TV, and throw in a little crying aswell. and talk about the muslim caliphate taking over the world like any day now, because you know its going to happen. *whistles*

1. I don't think he ever poured gasoline on himself, especially not on TV.

2. He is a commentator, I don't see you screaming about Jon Stewart.

3. Did you miss the news that the "Freedom Fighters" in Libya includes members of Al Qaeda.

richardbenson wrote:
The guy lives in religious fever. the only reason hes a success story is because most people in america will believe anything there told, especially about god. hes a classic oppurtunist, he saw a need and put the coat on despite him not being able to play golf all that well. thats why i suspect hes leaving his TV station at fox, its turning more into some televangelical BS so the guys there told him to leave quitely

Well then I suggest you take your own advice and stop believing everything the leftwing media tells you. I am actually rather cynical of people reporting news, I tend to do my own checking and the scary part is that Glenn Beck has been scarily accurate.

Furthermore, where was the violence that supposedly would happen in Glenn Beck's DC march? If the people that like Glenn Beck are fanatics, they are among the least violent fanatics I've ever heard of. Heck they supposedly even threw trash away in trash cans instead of littering all over the place.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2011, 1:31 pm

richardbenson wrote:
I think its quite clear jon stewert is a comedian, not a news guy. people know this. Glenn beck despite all of his efforts to say how much hes a rodeo clown, actually i think deep down inside believes hes a legitamite source of news you can count on. (news those other guys wont report on because its all a conspiracy! and he knows the true meaning behind absoultely everything.

you are probably right about him not pouring actual gasoline on himself, it was more than likely water.

If you bothered to do the research (and Glenn Beck often posted up his sources), you would find that Glenn Beck wasn't simply spewing hot air. Furthermore, part of what gave Beck added credibility is the left going bananas whenever he said something.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

09 Jul 2011, 1:43 pm

The reason why people go crazy over the things he says is because its insanity. dude, it has no bases in reality.
When is the caliphate supose to take over again? this is the problem with religious people. they always see the end of the world in everything and it never happens, thus people like jon stewert make fun of him because its funny sh-t

Subotai
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2011, 1:52 pm

Glenn Beck is propaganda. It's agenda is not to inform but to influence.

The only reason you like him Inuyasha is because he tells you what you want to hear. It's tailored to Republican voters. It's so polarized that you either love it or hate it, in fact it's also deliberately tailored to be hated by Democrat voters.
The more people trash talk Glenn Beck the more cemented his supporters become.
It's just sensationalist misinformation.

This is how media works.

And before you accuse me of being a "liberal", their media is no better!