Human DNA in Vaccines Linked to Autism

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

DeathGoth
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Jul 2011, 2:18 pm

Quote:
Ratajczak says human tissue is currently used in 23 vaccines. She discusses the increase in autism incidences corresponding with the introduction of human DNA to MMR vaccine, and suggests the two could be linked.”

Quote:
Former drug company scientist Helen Ratajczak recently created a firestorm of debate from all sides of the vaccine-autism issue when she published her comprehensive review of autism research. However, her 79-page review contains one detail that could easily go unnoticed—five words that reveal one of the most shocking secrets Big Pharma has ever kept from you.

"…Grown in human fetal tissue."

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... x?e_cid=20

This here is news to me, I have not heard of this before and thought I would share it with you guys and let you see what it says..

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 3:13 pm

Smells like internet bs.

MotherKnowsBest
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 3:23 pm

I didn't have the MMR vaccination and I still have autism. Perhaps it's airborn now.

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 3:42 pm

I was autistic before my first vaccination, so vaccination is not the cause of me being autistic. With that said, however, I believe in a person's freedom to not have to have vaccinations or be forced to vaccinate their children. Nobody has the right to force me to have body products from unclean animals injected into my body. I have taken vaccinations where the vaccines were developed from clean animals. Whether someone gets vaccinated should be up to themselves or their parents if they are too young to make the decision themselves.

Polgara
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jul 2011, 5:56 pm

Soylent Green is people? :scratch:

There's a whole secret industry/technology based on wholesale use of aborted fetuses? I seriously doubt that, even if it were doable, there is enough of a supply to produce medicines or cosmetics for mass consumption. Sounds like a lot of omigod, omigod, to me.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2011, 7:33 pm

The human immune system fights off other DNA like any other foreign object. It's why organ transplants are prone to rejection unless immune suppressant drugs are used. That DNA doesn't interact with the body, it gets eliminated.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 1:34 am

cyberscan wrote:
I was autistic before my first vaccination, so vaccination is not the cause of me being autistic. With that said, however, I believe in a person's freedom to not have to have vaccinations or be forced to vaccinate their children. Nobody has the right to force me to have body products from unclean animals injected into my body. I have taken vaccinations where the vaccines were developed from clean animals. Whether someone gets vaccinated should be up to themselves or their parents if they are too young to make the decision themselves.

But do you have the right to risk infecting the children of others, if your unvacinated children have Chicken Pocks, Measles, or other diseases that vaccinations otherwise prevent?

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

psychohist
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 3:30 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
But do you have the right to risk infecting the children of others, if your unvacinated children have Chicken Pocks, Measles, or other diseases that vaccinations otherwise prevent?

One should keep in mind that others who have gotten the vaccination are at little risk, so one is mainly risking infecting other children who also have not been vaccinated.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 3:31 am

psychohist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

One should keep in mind that others who have gotten the vaccination are at little risk, so one is mainly risking infecting other children who also have not been vaccinated.

But should they be put at risk?

psychohist
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 3:44 am

From the standpoint of moral culpability, it seems to me that if by failing to have one's own children vaccinated, one is only putting at risk other children whose parents have also made the same decision, then it's really those other children's parents who are responsible for their risks.

I think a stronger third party argument would be that one increases the risk of an outbreak and concomitant medical costs, which are borne by the taxpayer or by others who pay for health insurance, even if they have had their own children vaccinated. The question then becomes whether one has a "right" to make those third party taxpayers or insurance payers pay for one's own children's preventable illnesses.

Note that I'm not suggesting an answer to that. Back when I was a kid, there was no chicken pox vaccination, and it wasn't that bad a disease - in fact, parents purposely got their kids infected to get it over with. There's a lot of variation in the seriousness of the diseases vaccinated against these days.

I will say that when deciding whether one should get one's children vaccinated, autism should be the least of one's concerns.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 3:56 am

psychohist wrote:
From the standpoint of moral culpability, it seems to me that if by failing to have one's own children vaccinated, one is only putting at risk other children whose parents have also made the same decision, then it's really those other children's parents who are responsible for their risks.

I think a stronger third party argument would be that one increases the risk of an outbreak and concomitant medical costs, which are borne by the taxpayer or by others who pay for health insurance, even if they have had their own children vaccinated. The question then becomes whether one has a "right" to make those third party taxpayers or insurance payers pay for one's own children's preventable illnesses.

Note that I'm not suggesting an answer to that. Back when I was a kid, there was no chicken pox vaccination, and it wasn't that bad a disease - in fact, parents purposely got their kids infected to get it over with. There's a lot of variation in the seriousness of the diseases vaccinated against these days.

I will say that when deciding whether one should get one's children vaccinated, autism should be the least of one's concerns.

I have absolutely no qualms about having tax payer money going to pay for vaccinations. Since after all, it's a public concern.

psychohist
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 4:28 am

Ah. Then you shouldn't have any problem with taxpayer money going to care for those not vaccinated when they get sick, either.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 4:35 am

psychohist wrote:
Ah. Then you shouldn't have any problem with taxpayer money going to care for those not vaccinated when they get sick, either.

No, I don't, especially since those unvaccinated individuals are more often than not the children of irresponsible parents, and so aren't themselves at fault.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2011, 10:49 am

MotherKnowsBest wrote:
I didn't have the MMR vaccination and I still have autism. Perhaps it's airborn now.

It doesn't have to have been injected into you. It could be the result of what your mother was injected with.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2011, 12:53 pm

Dantac wrote:
MotherKnowsBest wrote:

It doesn't have to have been injected into you. It could be the result of what your mother was injected with.

Or autism might just be genetic, after all.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2011, 9:54 am

Perhaps. Though personally I think its cause is epigenetic in nature.