Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Tadpole
Raven
Raven

13 Jul 2011, 7:48 am

K-R-X wrote:
"]
Tadpole wrote:
If your faith is so easily to bruise, it must be small and weak, even smaller than the seed of a mustard plant.

Are we really playing "My faith is bigger than yours" right now? Could we not, please?

Any dogma, based primarily on faith and emotionalism, is a dangerous weapon to use on others, since it is almost impossible to guarantee that the weapon will never be turned on the user.
Isaac Asimov
Don’t start on me about Faith, it is IMHO the last refuge of the deluded.

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2011, 7:21 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
draelynn wrote:
Well, at least it's a more positive way to look at the spectrum... if you don't need an official label to get services, I see not reason you can't call yourself Indigo, Rainbow or Major Tom. It's just a perspective change and just another label - albeit a label from a much kinder POV.

I think I'm more of a chartreuse though...

Did they get Major Tom from the Bowie song?

No... but I did!

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2011, 7:27 pm

draelynn wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
draelynn wrote:
Well, at least it's a more positive way to look at the spectrum... if you don't need an official label to get services, I see not reason you can't call yourself Indigo, Rainbow or Major Tom. It's just a perspective change and just another label - albeit a label from a much kinder POV.

I think I'm more of a chartreuse though...

Did they get Major Tom from the Bowie song?

No... but I did!

So that was your input and not part of the Indigo Star child thing? I see, haha.