The Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow and Star Children

Page 3 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2011, 9:12 am

Oohh! Does that mean I'm Jesus' reincarnation? Or Buddha? Or the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Really, what a load of bullpoo. As many here have said, this is just a label created by desperate parents who wanted their kids to "special". Maybe it isn't the parents fault: it could be some money grabbing New Age guru. Anyway, this is no different from every religion out there.

If they really wanted to help, they should be promoting autism awareness, instead of spreading this "Magical Genius Kid" poo.

agent000
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jul 2011, 11:49 pm

Tadpole wrote:
So let me get this right, we can say anything negative we like about any other belief or philosophy so long as we are not rude, or augmentative, But we can only agree with or say nothing negative about Christianity.
That is what you’d like Isn’t it?
Every other philosophy is fair game but not yours…
Because people doubt your religion it make you feel disgusted and unsafe.
Jude 1:22 - "have mercy on some, who are doubting."
If your faith is so easily to bruise, it must be small and weak, even smaller than the seed of a mustard plant.

I'm not Christian, and I don't even pretend to be. I adopt a very mixed philosophy of a bunch of different religions, and it really sickens me when people attack other religions and call them "crap". It doesn't do much for making a person feel safe in a world where everyone hates them for everything else they do anyway.

K-R-X
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jul 2011, 6:46 am

"]

Tadpole wrote:
If your faith is so easily to bruise, it must be small and weak, even smaller than the seed of a mustard plant.

Are we really playing "My faith is bigger than yours" right now? Could we not, please?

Tadpole
Raven
Raven

13 Jul 2011, 7:48 am

K-R-X wrote:
"]
Tadpole wrote:

Are we really playing "My faith is bigger than yours" right now? Could we not, please?

Any dogma, based primarily on faith and emotionalism, is a dangerous weapon to use on others, since it is almost impossible to guarantee that the weapon will never be turned on the user.
Isaac Asimov
Don’t start on me about Faith, it is IMHO the last refuge of the deluded.

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2011, 7:21 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
draelynn wrote:
Well, at least it's a more positive way to look at the spectrum... if you don't need an official label to get services, I see not reason you can't call yourself Indigo, Rainbow or Major Tom. It's just a perspective change and just another label - albeit a label from a much kinder POV.

I think I'm more of a chartreuse though...

Did they get Major Tom from the Bowie song?

No... but I did!

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2011, 7:27 pm

draelynn wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
draelynn wrote:
Well, at least it's a more positive way to look at the spectrum... if you don't need an official label to get services, I see not reason you can't call yourself Indigo, Rainbow or Major Tom. It's just a perspective change and just another label - albeit a label from a much kinder POV.

I think I'm more of a chartreuse though...

Did they get Major Tom from the Bowie song?

No... but I did!

So that was your input and not part of the Indigo Star child thing? I see, haha.