A film about a man who makes a terrible Batman movie

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 5:46 pm

I have an Idea of a new film which is about an idiotic and socially awkward son of a billionaire called Teddy Boll (who is portrayed by Tom Green) who makes a terrible batman movie that is far worse than Batman & Robin. Teddy Boll is a wannabee director who has stupid ideas. His billionaire Father George Boll (Larry David) tends to make fun of his own son. The film starts with Teddy Boll seeing The Dark Knight Rises with his friend and Batman fan Edward (Zack Galifiniakis). Teddy, not a true Batman fan hates the Nolan Batman movies and loves the Schumacher Batman movies, so Teddy was very disappointed about The Dark Knight Rises and has a little argument with Edward about how Batman should be. His father hears about this argument and takes advantage of his son by bribing Warner Brothers a million dollars to allow his director wannabee son to be the director of the next Batman movie. This is not out of love of his son, this is because he knew that if Teddy was to direct the next Batman movie, Teddy would get a bad reputation. Being pleased with directing the next Batman movie, Teddy then starts planning the script and story. He titles his new film Batman's New Suit and intends this Batman movie to be a sequel to the critically panned Batman & Robin. The storyline of his new film was ludicrous and terrible. His friend Edward advises him to write a proper Batman story, but Teddy refuses and has a bigger arguement then Edward deserts Teddy. The Story is about Batman designing a new bat-suit that is powered by Kryptonite (In the comic's Kryptonite is dangerous. Teddy has no Knowledge of Batman, Superman or the DC universe) which gives him power's of Superman (complete with laser Bat Nipples!!). The villains in this film Includes the ret*d Bane from Batman and Robin (who was restored for some reason that was not explained) and Black Mask. No this is nothing like the Black mask in the Batman comics. This Black Mask is merely a Black faced version of Jim Carrey's The Mask. Teddy's take on Black Mask is a rich millionaire and a friend of Bruce Wayne, who discovers an evil ancient wooden Black mask (Exactly like in The Mask) which fuses onto his face, posseses him and turns him to a carbon copy of The Mask. Teddy casts Jim Carrey as Black Mask and other actors as other roles. When his terrible Batman movie is released, It was critically panned (including from guest stars portraying fictionalised verisons of themselves such as Roger Ebert and The Nostalgia Critic) . Teddy then became one of the most hated men in America. One night he then bumps into Joel Schumacher (who is portrayed by himself) and tells teddy that he hates his own Batman movies and once wanted to do an adaptation of Batman: Year One. Schumacher gives Teddy a few batman comics for him to read and drops him home. when he was reading the comic's he began to have a clear understanding of what Batman really is. He suddenly catches his father talking to his friend about how he made his son direct the next Batman movie just to put him down and ridicule him. Teddy sues his father. In court his father then admits that he really hated Teddy.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 5:49 pm

Well, it's good to know that there are crazier Batman movie ideas out there than Frank Miller's screenplay for Batman: Year One in which Bruce Wayne is homeless, Alfred is a black mechanic named Big Al, and the Batmobile is a Lincoln Continental.

johnsmcjohn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 7:02 pm

Mr. Laconvivencia, what you've just wrote ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

BrandonSP
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 7:10 pm

For a moment I was hoping this movie would be about Nolan's making The Dark Knight. What overrated crap that movie was!

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

15 Jul 2011, 7:53 pm

johnsmcjohn wrote:
Mr. Laconvivencia, what you've just wrote ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I dont think such an asault on someone's creative ambitions is warrented. That is just being mean for no other reason than to be mean.
I personally think the movie idea is rather unique which is lacking in many plots nowdays, however it needs another twist in the tale, so the plot is more dimesional.

johnsmcjohn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2011, 8:17 pm

jojobean wrote:
I dont think such an asault on someone's creative ambitions is warrented. That is just being mean for no other reason than to be mean.
I personally think the movie idea is rather unique which is lacking in many plots nowdays, however it needs another twist in the tale, so the plot is more dimesional.

Had you seen the movie I was referencing you'd understand the context. Having said that, I have no opinion on the idea one way or the other. After "Last Airbender" I gave up on movies. Frankly I hope it gets made. At least he'll get a concept credit.