Would You Join My Brotherhood of Evil Aspies?

Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

TheBrain
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Oct 2011, 8:45 pm

I'm not fond of it, but I would have to go with something like "The Time Bandit." Due to my amazing ability to slow time down. I take the smallest task over-analyze it and redo-it twenty times until it is perfect, making a simple twenty minute task take all day. Bawhahahahahahehehehehmhmhmhm...

BoltOn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Dec 2013, 11:18 pm

Word! I'm there.

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2013, 9:11 pm

I am Granny Autistic Cancer b***h;

My superpowers include but are not limited to

[1] I can stare down cancer straight in the eye [yes, my friends, IN THE EYE!] and, with a wave of my sword of fairness shout "Not today, you monster, NOT TODAY!

[2] I can bake 20 dozen cookies in a single afternoon, thus fortifying my super powered comrades with "nutritous" and satiating sustenance.

[3] Like most of my comrades, I possess the super powers of integrity, kindness, empathy, perseveration, and justice.

That being said, maybe we should rethink the "evil"part. There are so many more of the enemy than us and they tend toward so much more experience in being evil. Still, it is time to fight, time to stand up, and with our COMBINED forces demand accommodations, create jobs and support for each other, and shine the light on each others gifts and ausomeness. No more loneliness! No more feeling less than! Never, ever ever again. Let's unite our powers and CHARGE!

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2013, 10:35 pm

AutHaven will be in colorado Feb 22-25. $100 includes 3 nights shared lodging, meals, entertainment, discussions, workshops, a trip to Denver Aquarium and you can all wear your tights, capes, and of course your super powers. We need them.