idea of a new Batman reboot titled Batman Genesis

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2011, 12:37 pm

After Nolan finishes The Dark Knight Rises, It is rumoured that Batman will be rebooted. I have an Idea of a new Batman series to coincide the same universe as"The Green Lantern" with Ryan Reynolds and "Superman: The Man of Steel" with Henry Cavill.The film is titled Batman Genesis This films story is inspired by Batman: Year One, Batman Begins, and Batman and the Monster Men. The plot will focus on the beginning of Batman career and the villains will be Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow, Carmine Falcone, Hugo Strange and Killer Croc. There will be a Year One/ Batman Begins inspired ending when Gordon first mentions the Joker to Batman.

here is the cast

Jeremy Edwards (Hollyoaks, Holby City) as Batman
Larry Lamb (EastEnders, Gavin And Stacey) as Alfred Pennyworth
Danny John Jules (Red Dwarf) as Lucius Fox
Philip Glenister (Life On Mars) as James Gordon
Roger Lloyd Pack (Only Fools And Horses) as Hugo Strange
Guy Henry (Holby City) as Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow
Goldie (EastEnders) as Waylon Jones/Killer Croc
John Challis (Only Fools And Horses) as Carmine Falcone
Mackenzie Crook (The Office) as Joe Chill
Angela Bassett as Amanda Waller

What do you think?

Beaux
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jul 2011, 6:22 pm

I don't recognize a single actor and I've never seen/read a Batman movie/comic, but I like origin stories and I think that they could do an introduction to the character to help people who are interested in Batman but don't know where to start could start there, but that's probably not what you were aiming for. And on a completely unrelated note, if it has anything to do with Neon Genesis Evangelion or the Sega Genesis, I'm sold. 8)

EDIT: Fix'd