The I want to slap my neighbor silly thread...

Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2006, 9:51 pm

Okay gotta vent some more about another neighbor I hate. Is this not rude that every morning and evening she sittings on our shared porch hollering into her cellphone? Actually this morning she had her cell on speaker phone so I heard both ends of the conversation. She's a stupid college punk because I live in a stupid college town. Parents obviously have forgotten to teach kids manners before sending them off into the world so they can annoy the rest of us. I mean this girl is LOUD. She hollers into the phone in this animated conversion cackling and going "woooo" in that high pitched voice that only young straight women can emit. Total airhead! She also leaves piles of cigarettes on the step.

SmallFruitSong
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Aug 2006, 10:08 pm

Sounds like an attention whore to me. Is she that insecure that she has to let as many people as possible know that she has friends? :lol:

If I were you, I'd start mailing her cigarette butts to her. Also, blare your stereo in her direction :)

Kiss me to the core."

Think you're ASD? Get thee to a professional!

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2006, 10:15 pm

my neighbors are indians, and have a boatload of animals in there backyards :x

krex
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2006, 10:16 pm

How "tech" are you?(Im not),but perhaps you can record her and make some cool loops of some of the dumb things she says and then crank up the volume so she can hear her self...I always thought if those "gigglers" and "sqeelers" could hear how stupid they sound they would stop doing it...maybe not.
It is as annoying to me as cats in heat,babys crying,fingernails on chalkboard....it hurts....

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2006, 10:25 pm

that's funny krex. i can't think of anything i have to record her with. other than maybe my cell phone and send it to my answering machine. but then its digital ans mach so i don't know how to make a loop with it.

now i'm wondering if she is on this board because she has quieten down early tonight. its not even 9pm; she yacked last night till sometime after 1am. she must have unlimited minutes on her calling plan. actually there's no way she could be on here no way she could be aspie with socializing like that.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2006, 10:29 pm

I was just thinking her "woooooo" would make a great ringtone if one had a cell with that capability.

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2006, 10:32 pm

deleted 8)

Last edited by waterdogs on 01 Sep 2006, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2006, 10:41 pm

Other than the man across the street who has harrassed me from the day I moved into this house, I can't complain too much about my neighbors.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2006, 10:41 pm

Waterdogs I'm not Navajo. I'm a mixed breed Native. Cherokee, Choctaw, Welsh and German. I think I'm more Cherokee than anything because all 4 grandparents are. But I didn't grow up on a Rez. No I don't get the local Flag IN-D-N's because they don't act with respect to ppl and Mother Nature like I was taught about the Cherokee/Choctaw culture. Some of the Hopis are neat but they talk less than even Aspies. The illegals though are what really drives me nuts. Plus all the drunks on the street (or more like in the Bashas parking lot). If you're going to drink do it in the privacy of your own home and don't pester others while you're a drunken idiot. Or that's my philosophy at least.

But since you're in town could you come over and help me bet up my neighbor next time she hollers?

waterdogs
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2006, 10:45 pm

i can't beat up anyone since im harmless as a fly!

Last edited by waterdogs on 01 Sep 2006, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2006, 10:50 pm

some jackass who spent all of his time undressing me with his eyes at work and inquireing of my boyfriend (also at work-now deceased) about our sex life, has, 15 years later moved kitty window of me.

He was like, "heeeey!" (insert relationships that didn't happen here)

*pukes everywhere*

He 'thinks' he's a rock star and senenades the complex. A few glares and he's stopped asking me out. mood: pensive. disturbed. disgusted.

"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."

KimJ
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2006, 11:37 pm

I lived in a small complex when I was in my 20's and whoever was my next-door neighbor would be really loud. The first lady would come home at 2pm, slam every door in her studio apartment, in and out. Then she would play her answering machine on super high and then immediately call whoever it was and yell at the top of her lungs some trashy kind of conversation. It sounded like fighting to me and I believe it was her parents, she was middle aged. She played her tv on loud with her windows and door open so I could hear it through my front door. (we had cement walls, if she had closed her doors and windows, it would be have inaudible to me). When she had company, I could hear every word.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2006, 11:43 pm

KimJ I thought you lived in my complex and was talking about me until you said talking trashy talk on phone and talking to parents. :lol: Oh yeah this neighbor too leaves her door open with the stereo thumping inside so she can hear it while she sits on porch and smokes and talks on cell phone.

It's times like those I start having deranged fantasies involving a Super Soaker watergun.

donkey
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2006, 1:34 am

SmallFruitSong wrote:
Sounds like an attention whore to me. Is she that insecure that she has to let as many people as possible know that she has friends? :lol:

If I were you, I'd start mailing her cigarette butts to her. Also, blare your stereo in her direction :)

attention whore?
mail cigarette butss back to her?this is class.....i think tis poster is kewl.
i wana be like you when i grow up...attention whore, i like that descritpion.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2006, 2:06 am

donkey wrote:
attention whore?
mail cigarette butss back to her?this is class.....i think tis poster is kewl.
i wana be like you when i grow up...attention whore, i like that descritpion.

keep striving donkey and you too can be an attention whore. wonder how many stamps is required to send a couple dozen cigarette butts. lol that would freak the gal out huh?

TheBladeRoden
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2006, 2:34 am

Skip the middle, er, mailman and put the cigarette butt letter straight in her mailbox