The I want to slap my neighbor silly thread...

Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

donkey
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2006, 3:00 am

that is the best remedy to mail the attention seekign crack ho back her dirty cigarette butts, hay wait a minite tell me her address and i will mail the to her as well... i will find cigarettes and mail them to her, hell i will take up smoking and mail them to the attention seekign ghetto whore she is..........yeah .

Corcovado
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2006, 3:43 am

I had a neighbour from hell once. Him and his friends would come home two o'clock at night, slam the door and put some music on, really, really loud. It gets worse: he played the same music every time, the same artist, the same records, in the same order.
I can't stand to hear that artist now.
Music would end between six and eight in the morning.
If you went to complain you would meet five guys like biker types who'd stare at you, with overarms as big as I don't now what.
I did complain to the super, but after 6 complaints the super and a guy from the administration came to my appartment to explain how this was all my fault, I was being difficult. He had a right to play loud music all night if he came home late!
So I moved out. Only thing to do.

You feel so invaded when they bring their nose into your appartment. It's like they are in your appartment.
I volunteer to send her something too. I don't smoke, but my cats often bring home dead mice.

Cherokee
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Sep 2006, 3:55 am

If you want to hear about a bad neighbor… My next door neighbor (who used to be a friend of the family’s) Shot my outside cats (one of them a sweet baby kitten) and burned there bodies. When confronted about this, he just admitted it with a sadistic little smirk.

donkey
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2006, 5:52 am

ok cherokee you supply the burnt bodies, but i will warn you this...every serial killer axe nurgerer sadistic mo fo had all started out killing animals...thats where it starts...look out fo r that one, he is cooked.
so where is this address we are going to send stuff to?

AV-geek
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2006, 6:47 am

I have yet to figure out why people shout into phones, especially cell-phones. The louder audio level only ends up distorting the signal that much more.

My back-door neighbor is one of the most annoying because of their dogs. They always talk about how much they "love" their dogs, but the poor things get left out in the yard through all extremes of weather, and I have never seen them play with the dogs, or even as so much as walk them...they just sit in the cage all day and night in sheer boredom. Because the poor things are treated so badly they sit back there and bark constantly at anything and everything that moves. When there's nothing moving to bark at, they whine and howl. I can't believe they don't hear this as much as it is aggrivating everyone else around them. I can't see the sense in even having animals if you take care of them like this. There's more to owning a pet than just giving them fresh food and water

DirtDawg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2006, 6:51 am

I think the address is 1600 Pennsylvania.

;^)

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2006, 10:51 am

I can give you her address, but who to address it to is another matter. I can never remember her name because its one of those made up names. Like I said this is a college town and for some reason a lot of girls change their name to something really stupid like naming themselves after a rock or bird once they move away from parents. Or could be her mom was a crack whore from the 80's and actually gave her that name. She even gave her tom cat a sissy foo-foo girl cat Goddess name. The cat developed a major complex and ripped a hole in the windowscreen so he could leave.

For the person with neighbors that burn animals you need to turn them in to the police. Don't know what country you're in but in the US animal abuse will land someone in prison and on the nightly news unlike child abuse which goes unpunished. "Experts" have said that serial killers get their start by torturing animals when they are children.

donkey
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2006, 10:55 am

that poor complex cat.

Cherokee
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Sep 2006, 3:06 pm

I do live in the U.S., and I know what my neighbor did to our cats was illegal, but the trouble is I haven’t got any evidence. Also this was back in February so there really isn’t anything that can be done about it now. If we had pressed charges it would have only served to make him madder at us.

And as for this guy being a potentual serial killer, very posaboul there is a roomer about him that he killed a guy once and his brother went to jail in his place.

donkey
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2006, 3:10 pm

poor foolish brother.
i bet that brother in jail likes cats.

lae
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2006, 1:07 pm

Can you go to the owner of the building about her? A lot of leases contain rules about disturbing other tenants. Of course a lot of landlords are slum lords, too, and can't be bothered.

Hovis
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2006, 9:14 am

Ticker wrote:
that's funny krex. i can't think of anything i have to record her with. other than maybe my cell phone and send it to my answering machine. but then its digital ans mach so i don't know how to make a loop with it.

Ticker, buy a cheap tape recorder, preferably one with a separate plug-in microphone that you can hold out of the window when she starts up. I love Krex's idea. :)

There's nothing that irritates me more than 'woooooooo'. What does it even mean?