Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1400 of 2000 [ 31988 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1397, 1398, 1399, 1400, 1401, 1402, 1403 ... 2000  Next

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2019, 9:08 pm

Ate too much

Spicy potsticker and Colby cheese

s**t

Self control

Regret it already

Emotional overeating

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2019, 11:00 pm

It been in the 40s this week & last week, I cannot do the 40s temperature anymore, it cause me MORE pain, especially at night.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2019, 10:21 am

Heartburn

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2019, 1:04 pm

Grandfather appointment made him anxious.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2019, 2:51 pm

My dog wasn't feeling well this morning. He's fine, it's just that he got so hungry it upset his tummy (despite the fact that I did not feed him any later than usual, it still happens occasionally - he just has a sensitive tummy), but it still makes me sad when my boy isn't feeling well.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2019, 5:52 pm

Someone useing a power saw :( The noise is not that bad, cuz it a little far from me.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2019, 7:16 pm

son's therapist... i think she is pushing too much for broad changes and improvements....

and can't accept that he is not going to improve significantly in those things ever, or if he does it will be at a very slow pace compared to what she thinks..

then she tosses the blame on me or implies it, among other things (in the past, those other things), but it makes me really stressed.

she left with a sad sort of voice, and i could see her face was red and she had tears in her eyes...

and i guess she thinks i'm mad at her, because i wasn't 'giving in' enough ...

although she has often been outright rude and wrong in aspects to me, why should i always be a pushover when it comes to my SON?

i wasn't even stern or rude, i was just like 'well, we don't do that' ( she was implying that he has worsened or not improved, because we don't follow guidelines, which is not true).

like, what else should i say? lie and say YESSS you're right i suck i did feed him away from the table, even though i was told by you not to...yesss...forgive me high priestess??
that's a lie. i said the truth, which happened to not be tossing blame on myself. if i had done something she didnt like, i would own up to it.

the ego... people's ego and they dont mind trampling on your feelings then read extra stuff into your justified and normal response.. probably because their conscience ..idk. im sick of people

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2019, 11:23 pm

I was trying to open my nasal spray, it had a child lock & I broke it :wall: :( 8O :oops: :cry:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2019, 5:10 am

I've already been up for an hour; being on days makes me a sad panda.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2019, 7:09 am

Though I had missed the first two months, I decided to attend an anxiety support group. They are supposed to be held once a month in a building that.... Well. It doesn't seem to exist. No signs. Nothing. Google map shows it as a building which has not been used for some time. A good year by the looks of it by the state of the building. Is a newish building but is in a mess. Shutters have been locked on it for yonks.
I spent about three quarters of an hour checking every possibility that I could think of... I am from the local area so I know where most things are, and it is near my local town, but no.
And the only other way to contact them is via facebook and I'm not joining facebook. No way! I had about five hours sleep. Was stressed about going. Was stressed looking for it. Had to drive miles to calm down.
Nope. I am not joining the anxiety support group. It ain't happening! It it far too stressful!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2019, 9:57 am

Upset stomach

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2019, 12:13 pm

I didn't get the job I really wanted that I interviewed for. :(

Back to square one.

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2019, 12:14 pm

martianprincess wrote:
I didn't get the job I really wanted that I interviewed for. :(

Back to square one.

Sorry to hear that. :(

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2019, 12:36 pm

The British General Election result.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2019, 12:51 pm

Anxiety about my Grandpa.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2019, 3:50 pm

My lower leg is hurting, I’m doing laundry, I wanted to do laundry today, cuz it’s getting more cold. I’m only doing one load, my clothes & pajamas. I wash my towels my another time.