Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1481 of 1494 [ 23891 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1478, 1479, 1480, 1481, 1482, 1483, 1484 ... 1494  Next

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2020, 9:17 am

The woman raising the kitten I had my eyes on somehow got it in her head that I was no longer interested (without talking to me) and let someone else reserve her. Dafuq? :skull:

Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2020, 9:23 am

^ That sucks dude

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2020, 9:26 am

Rain

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2020, 9:28 am

Construction sounds on my street.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2020, 9:13 am

It is hot outside today. I was going to walk to Tim Horton's today but at 9:30 today it was already to hot.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2020, 9:15 am

Finding out that people can use "catharsis" and "therapy" as excuses to express bigoted opinions with impunity.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2020, 9:18 am

3.5 hours sleep. :skull:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2020, 9:18 am

Fnord wrote:
Finding out that people can use "catharsis" and "therapy" as excuses to express bigoted opinions with impunity.

That is unfortunate.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2020, 9:21 am

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Fnord wrote:
That is unfortunate.
"Oh, I was just blowing off steam" (catharsis) ... leaving the victims of their rants to deal with the emotional fallout.

maycontainthunder
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Aug 2020, 9:25 am

Toooooooo hot

Oh_no_its_Ferris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2020, 11:26 am

Fluffy's fridge

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2020, 4:48 pm

The stupid lying man is still.at it :roll: and I cant even talk about it bcuz ppl always believe the other person . the only proof i had videos n pics wd end this instantly but id deleted to make room fr kids pics n videos on phone..

as i didnt realize this wd happen years later. I just have to trust the judge and God help the judge to 'Distinguish truth from falsehood and leave not the matter confusing for us lest we proceed on a whim.' Amin

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2020, 8:35 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2020, 8:46 am

Hot outside. Dish washer broke down and we have to go to the store to get a new one.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2020, 8:48 am

Changing plans.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2020, 9:52 pm

I went shopping with my mom, but I didn't enjoy it much because it's so hot and humid and it must be getting close to that time of month because I was feeling like I weighed 600 pounds and a steamroller ran me over. Also I didn't buy anything. It's not even the middle of August yet and I'm already running out. But then I discovered that I couldn't buy anything even if I wanted to anyway, because I had left my wallet at home.

And then later this evening I knocked over a bottle of hydrogen peroxide all over the floor. At least it probably killed whatever germs were crawling on it. Of course, I was worried my cats would get poisoned if they walked across it and licked their paws afterwards. :(