Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1548 of 2000 [ 31988 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1545, 1546, 1547, 1548, 1549, 1550, 1551 ... 2000  Next

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2021, 7:46 pm

Jakki wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:
My body is doing that thing again where it pretends something is wrong when it actually isn’t. It’s really weird how it starts doing that before I look anything up (for example, mimicking symptoms of MS well enough to convince doctors that I needed an MRI before I had a clue what MS actually was, but everything came back perfectly clear and eventually symptoms just went away on their own), so it isn’t my brain convincing my body something is wrong, it really is the other way around (so not psychosomatic or anything). But the effect is the same, it makes everyone else think I’m a hypochondriac, exaggerating, and/or completely making things up.

What if the doctor is not conducting adequate tests ( blood) several other disease processes that have many overlapping symptoms , just a thought . Been very. Frustrated with most of the doctors have had attempt to diagnose me .

The few times this has happened, I’ve had all the testing, and it all comes back clear (except the one time I actually did have lymphoma, though that too required lots of testing to diagnose). It’s my body I’m frustrated with, not any doctors.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 2:57 am

My back hurting when I breathe.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 12:00 pm

Low drive today . ...... need to supplement my energy..coffee just ain’t enough today .

where ever you go ,there you are

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 1:21 pm

Chest hurts more today. Didn't sleep much last night due to depression, but evidently enough for my body to realize that it needs more. Ready to be done being dizzy, it's been a week now.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 2:29 pm

I hate being hypersensitive, it doesn’t help anyone take anything I say seriously. And my body’s extremely reluctant to show external/measurable-by-anyone-other-than-me signs that anything is wrong, ever. I don’t think I’ve ever even had a strep test come back positive on the quick culture, always the long one. In combination, means everyone else is convinced I’m just a hypochondriac and/or a whiner. I need to remember to just keep my mouth shut about anything that isn’t blatantly obviously extremely serious, nobody’s going to believe it anyway.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 9:05 pm

Itchy

Some dude on the bus tried to take my backpack. "Excuse me. That is my backpack"

He dropped it

The bus driver told him to be ashamed of himself in that she was going to phone cops and supervisor but she didn't bother. And I didn't pursue it

My backpack children's backpack. Nothing inside, just exotic bean salad

Good thing no homework or electronics inside

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2021, 10:28 pm

That SPCA commercial with dogs with the big, wide eyes. Cats and dogs are Sweet Peas. Why would anybody want to hurt them?

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 10:13 am

Anxiety

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 1:46 pm

Seems like a uphill struggle with depression lately

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 2:28 pm

To do list is long today.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 2:35 pm

Phone calls.

Blueberry_Muffin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Feb 2021, 2:37 pm

Fear of getting covid-19 is becoming worse as even my family rarely follows restrictions anymore. If a family member got it, all of us will probably get it. And it would statistically likely be really bad for at least one of us.
I don't want to end up losing sense of smell and taste when I follow the restrictions. :cry: I know I didn't go out much before covid-19, but still.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 2:50 pm

It is really cold outside.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 2:52 pm

My mom let my dad come back into the house right after he got out of jail.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2021, 2:57 pm

Wrong number caller .... again .

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2021, 10:15 am

Laundry. The whole family helps with laundry so it is a team effort.