Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1317 of 1997 [ 31951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1314, 1315, 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320 ... 1997  Next

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 12:25 am

I noticed they often make socially inept or heavily bullied but good n honest n kind people a subject of ridicule and humour in comedy

at least In British comedy
N I found it very 'triggering'

One example is Man to man with Dean learner esp the episode with Raymond Caer

I know it's just acting but it actually is too good acting there is nothing to make it seem cartoonish so u know it's a joke
It just looks like they are being cruel n blaming n bullying n slandering an innocent person n driving him to despair and ruin

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 8:38 am

Weight gain

Weather

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 9:08 am

Heartburn.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 10:40 am

blooiejagwa,

I have noticed that, in the movies, the nerdy guy becomes the butt of jokes while every plain, ordinary girl turns out to be a "babe in disguise." The guys seem to be unrelenting bully targets in the movies, while they overdo it on the girls' side. It creates false hope for the plain, ordinary girl. Not all of us made that remarkable "ugly duckling to swan" transformation. I'm still very plain and ordinary and haven't found romance yet.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 10:48 am

Have to visit family member in jail.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 12:29 pm

IstominFan wrote:
blooiejagwa,

I have noticed that, in the movies, the nerdy guy becomes the butt of jokes while every plain, ordinary girl turns out to be a "babe in disguise." The guys seem to be unrelenting bully targets in the movies, while they overdo it on the girls' side. It creates false hope for the plain, ordinary girl. Not all of us made that remarkable "ugly duckling to swan" transformation. I'm still very plain and ordinary and haven't found romance yet.

It's just stupid I don't know why they do that
And in my opinion women are more subversive and subtle and poisonous in the way they bully other women. It's very sneaky whereas with men they are blatant and easy to pinpoint.
Women do it like a chain reaction where it's a whole bunch and they create an atmosphere by slander, misunderstandings taken as fact, etc and you never realize as it's happening

Luckily most women here are living in a place where not being in a relationship doesn't affect your daily survival as much as it does in other countries

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 7:16 pm

The thought that I wish I was someone else when I fail everyone around me.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 7:23 pm

I just LOVE Lasix! I spent all last night in the bathroom p!ssing like a racehorse and unable to sh!t, no thanks to edema in my feet and ankles.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2019, 10:27 pm

Gained weight and ate too much

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 May 2019, 9:06 am

I've been noticing I'm getting low on my 30mg Buspar(my anxiety med) which I take 2wice a day. I've always been getting 3 months at a time which is 180. I went to RiteAid a couple days ago & before I went I checked to see which meds I needed filled. My insurance usually lets me get refills when I'm supposed to have 10 days left based on when I last filled my med(I usually fill when I have alittle less than 10 days left so I gain extra each time). I counted my Buspar today & noticed I only have about a week's worth left & 80 days would of passed since the last time I got it filled in another week; basically I only have another week's worth left & it's currently a week too soon to refill based on getting 3 months worth at a time. I looked at the quantity number on the bottle & instead of it being 180, I got 120 which is two months worth instead of 3. I'm suspecting my doc screwed up when she wrote my last prescription cuz it may of been a new one last time I got it filled but I'm not ruling out RiteAid screwing up either. I now plan to go to RiteAid tomorrow & I'm hoping that insurance will let me fill it since I only got two months worth last time. I do have two bottles of 180, 15mg pills. I used to take half the strength before it got increased a couple years ago & RiteAid 1ce gave me a refill of the 15mg cuz it still had a refill on file after the 30mg prescription on file had run out, I got my doc to give me a new prescription for the 30mg a few days later instead of touching the 15mg 1s at all. My point is I can get by taking two of the 15mg pills 2wice a day if there is a problem getting the 30mg refilled but I rather take the 30mg cuz I'm used to taking one pill 2wice a day(with breakfast & supper) & I much rather take the one bigger pill at a time when eating out or traveling than two smaller pills. Since I don't know when I can get the 30mg 1s refilled & I only have about a week's worth left, I'm gonna start taking two of the 15mg ones 2wice a day & save the 30s for eating out.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 9:19 am

R.I.P. Grumpy Cat (Tardar Sauce)

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 10:10 am

IstominFan wrote:
R.I.P. Grumpy Cat (Tardar Sauce)

So Sad. RIP

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 10:42 am

Rip grumpy cat. At least he had a happy and Comfortable life.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 1:27 pm

Poor kitty. She was only seven years old, very young for a Siamese type cat.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2019, 5:37 am

Period

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2019, 8:37 am

IstominFan wrote:
Poor kitty. She was only seven years old, very young for a Siamese type cat.

My Mom's best friend Donna had two Siamese cats. I remember them when I was a kid. They were so cute. She now has two new ones and they are kittens and full of mischief.