Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1509 of 1992 [ 31872 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1506, 1507, 1508, 1509, 1510, 1511, 1512 ... 1992  Next

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2020, 6:07 pm

Sister and fiance are 2 meters from me having a hushed conversation in cute little voices. I'm not so much unhappy as :eew: :roll: :lol:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2020, 12:33 pm

Mother

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2020, 1:27 pm

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2020, 2:23 pm

Snow

Udinaas
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2020, 5:32 pm

The bathroom at Sonic. It was dirty and wet, there was a used condom on the floor, and the blow dryer didn't work so I had to dry my hands with toilet paper.

Relax_on_Standby
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Nov 2020, 11:33 pm

There's a coworker in her early 20s that I keep catching staring at me at work, especially when I'm talking to other women. Makes me feel engulfed and I just want management to hurry with transferring me to a different department so I don't have to be around her.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 12:27 pm

Mother.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 3:23 pm

Hammering next door

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 3:24 pm

I don't like noise

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 3:39 pm

Relax_on_Standby wrote:
There's a coworker in her early 20s that I keep catching staring at me at work, especially when I'm talking to other women. Makes me feel engulfed and I just want management to hurry with transferring me to a different department so I don't have to be around her.

May be she's a bit into you. In this case you shouldn't judge her for this. :wink:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 9:00 pm

I've come to the realization that a British avatar means I have my guard up and I'm trying to protect myself, than I vanish after a while.

Relax_on_Standby
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Nov 2020, 9:20 pm

Brother and his wife separated last month, due to his in laws pressuring to disown his wife and kids because my brother doesn't share their religion. Her Parents got a restraining order because my brother threatened to kill the dad because he said he was gonna hide his kids in mexico. The wife who was now living with her parents was still getting rides to work from my brother and police were aware. Wife was due to move back in but when my brother rang the doorbell this weekend her family jumped him and told the police he broke in. Brother gets out of jail and has court order to return to HIS home which his wife left and they changed the locks on him. My brother kicked in the door to get in his own vacant home and is currently replacing the broken door and locks. Tonight he filed a restraining order against them and is putting up cameras.

Relax_on_Standby
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Nov 2020, 9:27 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
Relax_on_Standby wrote:

May be she's a bit into you. In this case you shouldn't judge her for this. :wink:

I'll admit she's cute but for one she's already dating someone we work with, also she's one of those people that thinks everyone is against them, talks about people behind their backs, always walks away from her department and comes back minutes later looking like shes been crying, I'm talking like 20 times every shift. Just seem really toxic and she reminds me alot of my ex I used to work with at the same job that ended up stalking and harassing me.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2020, 12:52 am

Pain, especially chest pain that I can’t tell if is just “normal” chemo pain or cause for real concern. Plus the corner of my eye looks really red for no apparent reason, hope I’m not getting an infection or anything.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2020, 9:46 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2020, 9:49 am

I have to remember I have an appointment today.