Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1891 of 1998 [ 31967 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1888, 1889, 1890, 1891, 1892, 1893, 1894 ... 1998  Next

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 2:37 pm

AprilR wrote:
I was talking to a guy that seems nice and modern, he suddenly starts complaining about how everyone is "gay" or asexual nowadays. He even complained about people doing yoga.
I am so disappointed

What's so bad about being acespec and gay, and people doing yoga, anyways?

Hmph, well, some "nice guy" he is. :roll:

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 2:47 pm

UncannyDanny wrote:
AprilR wrote:
I was talking to a guy that seems nice and modern, he suddenly starts complaining about how everyone is "gay" or asexual nowadays. He even complained about people doing yoga.
I am so disappointed

What's so bad about being acespec and gay, and people doing yoga, anyways?

Hmph, well, some "nice guy" he is. :roll:

Yeah, and it literally came out of nowhere. The sad thing is talk like this is so common where i live he probably just thought he was making "small talk"

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 8:35 pm

The website to apply to my local community college won't work on any device or browser I use, and I have to apply using the website. I'm so irrationally angry. GG

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 8:56 pm

My hay fever has come back. :x

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 9:01 pm

Mod. note - the spoiler contains gory details.

One of our neighbor's dogs got loose and ate one of our cats!  He was still chewing on the cat's head and neck (all that was left) in my yard when I got near enough to fire a few pellets into its hindquarters.  He was bleeding when he took off for home.

I burned the cat's remains in a small bonfire at the back of the yard.

I hate that dog.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Last edited by Cornflake on 24 May 2023, 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.: Hid gory details

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 9:07 pm

^ That is horrific. :(

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 10:13 pm

It happened yesterday afternoon.  I barely slept last night.  The dog is now caged while its owner decides what to do with it.  If that bloodthirsty beast (a Great Dane / Mastiff mix) ever gets loose again, I fear for the neighborhood children -- toddlers, mostly.

And if it ever comes into my yard again, someone will have to dispose of its worthless carcass.

I hate that dog.

:evil:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 10:52 pm

^ I would hate it, too.

That's just awful. Hopefully, they put it to sleep before it does anymore harm.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 11:53 pm

people who hurt others for trying to help

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 12:15 am

Fnord wrote:
One of our neighbor's dogs got loose and ate one of our cats!  He was still chewing on the cat's head and neck (all that was left) in my yard when I got near enough to fire a few pellets into its hindquarters.  He was bleeding when he took off for home.

I burned the cat's remains in a small bonfire at the back of the yard.

I hate that dog.

When a regular pellet gun won't do, this might be up for the task. Suitable for harvesting whatever sort of big game you might need to aerate.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2023, 12:41 am

Yep, it’s official! I have another damn UTI! Just when I’m about to be evicted, no thanks to the motherf!ckrs in that sewer known as Washington, DC, because of the debt ceiling impasse! Any wonder my anxiety and blood sigars are out of control! Added to this happy horsesh!t is the possibility of dialysis or kidney transplant, no thanks to chronic kidney disease stage 3a. I’ll be defaulting on 2 credit cards, as well as the $600.00 I still owe on my computer (which may be forgiven, once I receive and fill out the paperwork for a physical disability discharge, once I hear from the nephrologist on what will take place.)

I don’t give a damn what anyone says, Nixon’s to blame for taking the USA off the gold standard, Conned-gress is to blame for raiding the Social Security Trust fund (which never got paid back), and Clit-tongue, gets the blame for not getting a balanced budget amendment past Conned-Gress.

I’ve been lied to my entire adult life. I’m sick of the lies. I’d rather go to sleep permanently, than put up with any more crapola!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 4:18 am

Lot attendant, bossy lil tattletale tom, had the nerve to tell me that there was a "long line of carts over there". Just five carts and it's not bad or wrong. Tattletale tom acts like he's my supervisor but he doesn't even outrank me. We are both lot attendants. He is full time and has been working there longer than me. He is a lot physically stronger than me, at a manual labor unskilled labor job. He might earn more cash than me but he has the same job description as me. Besides the lil dipshit often leaves rows of carts in the parking lot too and I never said anything.

That ass hole has been trying to get me made redundant since 2021. It is now May 2023. It doesn't look like anyone else is trying to get me made redundant. Paranoid he will be successful sooner or later. He is in cahoots with a lot of people, some of which have termination authority. Everyone has subconscious biases. Paranoid that he will misunderstand something, exaggerate, or take it out of context and tattle on me and the manager will believe him and fire me

Home Depot does not require due process, due diligence, observation or critical thinking. Home Depot just requires "do your best". For some people, their "best" is not that great.

Besides "at will" employer

Emotional overeating

Constipation

Winters Gate
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 4:20 am

Tired of being sick

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 8:48 am

I hope I don't forget about my appointments today.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 8:06 pm

I don’t know what I did with my bottle of Ativan, and I need it.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 9:08 pm

I hate being by myself.