Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1691 of 1999 [ 31982 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1688, 1689, 1690, 1691, 1692, 1693, 1694 ... 1999  Next

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 10:06 pm

Redid my oxygen after reading the instructions (helps).
Don't know how accurate they are.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 10:10 pm

Mine was always around 90-91 at the worst of my illness.
My pulse was quite high like 110.
Keep an eye on your BP and pulse.
Water will help if you're dehydrated.
You might be burnt out from your change of routine.

Either way I hope you feel better soon with lots of TLC.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... id-at-home

EEngineer75
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Jan 2022, 10:54 pm

Wondering why more tasks at work aren't semi-automated--or at least setup with good templates and a consistent organization structure.

Then I remember that I'm one of the "senior" "experienced" folks, and I'm not surprised that I'm not the only one with challenges in the realm of organization and executive functioning.
:wall: :-?

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2022, 11:23 pm

Thank you Isabella Linton usually Plumber and Heater persons are two seperate trade crafts.
It would be a miracle to find one to do both.. it will be very interesting tomarrow. temps drop further on monday so this will be a interesting challenge . But i have a plan. but it requires mean getting underneathe the house after i buy a portable propane heater. It will be a serious physical
challenge for me to try this ..but i can be stupid determined, If cannot get help will get the heater and test it then drag it under there and aim it at main water valve under there . Then get out warm up and then wait for it to thaw the water valve . go back under crawling 20 ft each way.
and hope the valve turns off . all with fricken bad arm and bum leg. :( but it has to be done and it will not wait. :roll: will try the plumber first on the phone.And hope. :cry:

where ever you go ,there you are

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 3:56 am

What I thought was a killer deal turned out to be a merely good deal, teach me not to do a more detailed inspection of merchandise before making a purchase. To be fair though, if I'd been right this deal would have been damn near theft, and I might have even felt bad about it.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 10:03 am

My lack of skill with words, meaning I can’t be a reliable support for anyone. Words are required for so very much, not reliably having them is a huge impediment. It doesn’t matter if I care and/or want to help anyone if I can’t even express that. And the fact that sometimes I do have the words just makes people think the lack of communication is because I don’t care or can’t be bothered or something.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 10:13 am

Anxiety

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 2:04 pm

Being around people is just too much sometimes. I might have to overdose on nootropics. I feel my internal reserve weakening. :coffee: I'm still pretty burnout proof, i'm kind of like asbtestos. But even I have my limits.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 2:38 pm

I heard a friend from work died. He has been sick for quite a while. I will miss him.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 6:25 pm

My account to Reddit got permanently suspended for "repeatedly breaking the rules". I don't know which rules I'd broken, since they now have about 80 trillion of them.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2022, 11:53 pm

Assistant store manager don got annoyed and asked me two times "where's the lock, (my name mispronounced)?". Even though I correctly told him that nobody gave me the lock. ASM wanzo unlocked the barbeque, not me. I don't even have a key. Don knows that

s**t maybe I have to take a video tape from now on

That's the first time Don mispronounced my name since I told him how to pronounce it.

Microaggression

Passive aggressively

Not racist

Not discrimination

Don was not in a hurry to leave either, because Tracie came out and had a conversation with Don.

Don acted like I lost the lock

Which I did not do

But even if I did, locks are just a couple of bucks and he could have marked them down in the store

The whole thing doesn't make sense to me s**t

Don didn't write me up

But he didn't apologize either

Then he waved goodbye from his car

s**t I don't know what to make of the situation

But I don't like Don nearly as much anymore

Sooner or later I will do something wrong

I am not perfect

And if that is how he reacts, s**t

From July til today, Don was all buddy buddy and s**t but the second he is not happy, it's like (incite a riot)

Reactive attachment disorder

s**t from now on I ain't talking unless I feel like it's justified based on cost benefit analysis, or if I want to

Please do not waste too much energy on those lil dimwits

"Thin line between love and hate"

"Chop wood and carry water"

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2022, 9:54 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2022, 9:57 am

So much snow

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2022, 11:25 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
My lack of skill with words, meaning I can’t be a reliable support for anyone.

Nobody comes to me for support. I feel like a kid helping mom bake when I even offer it. Some people humor me. Then they'll drop me when anyone at all becomes available.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2022, 11:30 am

Went to bed hungry yesterday because I was so uncoordinated I physically could not make dinner.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2022, 11:43 am

Am very limited on coordination , And have to make do with a few disabilities, but thank heaven for microwave stuff and I live in a city where the markets generally carry already cut up things, but I have a hard time justifying the cost. Need to go get a house hepa air filter today but the walking around after yesterday, Not sure, I can do that
Without lots of pain. :(

where ever you go ,there you are