Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1578 of 1998 [ 31953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1575, 1576, 1577, 1578, 1579, 1580, 1581 ... 1998  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 10:43 pm

too bad you can't divorce them. i hope you can more often henceforth, be to you.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 10:48 pm

auntblabby wrote:
too bad you can't divorce them. i hope you can more often henceforth, be to you.

The sad thing is there's only ... five of them? I have a tiny family and don't even live with them or see them. But somehow I'm supposed to have superhuman abilities and responsibilities, and none of them realise how deeply and profoundly I carry my own stress because of their problems. They think I don't experience anxiety and that I don't worry about them, or have emotions. I suppose they think I'm made of stone because of my flat affect. On the inside I'm dying from worry, stress, empathy, and the burden of responsibilities which they keep piling onto my shoulders. My brother is protected with kid leather gloves because they all worry about his mental health. Mine apparently doesn't matter.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 10:49 pm

i hope one day soon you can mark your own space and the other folks can tend to their own situations.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 10:59 pm

I feel like suicide is my only solution.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 11:16 pm

Marknis wrote:

It is not,

Also death is inevitable, might as well see if it gets better. You have nothing to lose by waiting and quite a lot to gain by doing so. What if you get a girlfriend a few years down the road? What if you never knew because you made a permanent decision due to a temporary problem?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2021, 11:46 pm

...but that the dream of something after death, that undiscovered country from whose bourn one never returns, must give us pause...

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 12:11 am

Dragnet wrote:
Marknis wrote:

It is not,

Also death is inevitable, might as well see if it gets better. You have nothing to lose by waiting and quite a lot to gain by doing so. What if you get a girlfriend a few years down the road? What if you never knew because you made a permanent decision due to a temporary problem?

Living with this pain just gets worse all the time and I keep losing support.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 12:11 am

Cuddling my cats makes me think of my dog because I miss holding her. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 1:21 am

i have trouble trusting the VA on matters of my medical care.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 1:28 am

Please just let me die in my sleep tonight.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 1:29 am

I did a curbside pickup. There was a man in a big F150 parked beside me, and he rolled down his window to hurl f-bombs at the young employee who was carrying goods to people's cars. He was shouting at the employee to go F himself because he didn't work fast enough, and calling him an a***hole. I rang the shop and told them what was happening, in hopes that they could send security outside. I nearly called the police myself.

I've noticed that curbside customers are very impatient and hostile with these key workers who need to work during lockdown. There's a sense of entitlement and hostility. It's not the first time I've heard customers swearing at staff or threatening them. Two weeks ago I watched a couple terrify a shop girl and try to rob / extort money from the til.

What is this world coming to? Can't people take a chill pill? Our lockdown has been 14 months. We've had lots of time to learn patience, and to show gratitude toward essential workers - but instead I see the decline of civilised behaviour.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 2:17 am

if i saw such behavior happening in front of me, i'd be in jail. :x

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 5:07 am

I genuinely feel like i am in a bubble and speak a different language than the people around me. Logic and facts do not impress people and most of them have no responsibility for the consequences of their actions. I can't relate to them don't feel close to them and don't care about getting close to them either. I find their way of living unbelievably selfish.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 7:58 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
that nobody has yet jetted cucker tarlson to the moon.

This is a cause I would donate to. :P

Me too. :lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 8:06 am

People claiming to not be racist, yet engaging in racism by proxy.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

theidealist
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 May 2021, 8:15 am

I had a nightmare about an atomic bomb.

EQ - 22.3
INTJ 1w9