Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1796 of 1992 [ 31866 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1793, 1794, 1795, 1796, 1797, 1798, 1799 ... 1992  Next

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2022, 11:31 am

Arrrgh. :(

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2022, 12:24 pm

I broke my Om Nom lanyard with the candy eating Sweet Pea on it. I still have my Germany one that works. I guess that I'll have to be a Sweet Pea about the whole thing and grit my teeth and smile. Om Nom has been everywhere with me for 8 years. Sweet Pea! Be a Sweet Pea!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2022, 12:46 pm

Rain

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2022, 9:24 pm

Worried about hurricane Fiona. Apparently it's going to be the end of the world when it hits us. We're getting the usual advice to stock up on stuff like batteries and flashlights. Yeah, because even if the whole apartment building crashes down on me, and I'm sloshing my way through several feet of contaminated water with chunks of glass and wood lodged in my body, not knowing where I'll sleep at night and unable to find my cat or anything else I own, at least I'll have a working flashlight. :?

Okay, maybe it won't be that extreme, the worst is that I might not have power for a few hours and won't be able to post on WP until it comes back. But you never know. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2022, 9:31 pm

My dad coming over and talking about my mom gave me anxiety and made me dissociate. I also miss my dog and cats. I especially miss my oldest cat right now.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2022, 9:57 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Worried about hurricane Fiona. Apparently it's going to be the end of the world when it hits us. We're getting the usual advice to stock up on stuff like batteries and flashlights. Yeah, because even if the whole apartment building crashes down on me, and I'm sloshing my way through several feet of contaminated water with chunks of glass and wood lodged in my body, not knowing where I'll sleep at night and unable to find my cat or anything else I own, at least I'll have a working flashlight. :?

Okay, maybe it won't be that extreme, the worst is that I might not have power for a few hours and won't be able to post on WP until it comes back. But you never know. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Sweet Pea hugs

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2022, 9:58 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
My dad coming over and talking about my mom gave me anxiety and made me dissociate. I also miss my dog and cats. I especially miss my oldest cat right now.

Sweet Pea hugs

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2022, 8:25 am

lostonearth35 wrote:

Hugs. I love the Maritimes. I hope it isn't as bad as they are predicting.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2022, 8:33 am

I want to travel back 29 years, just so I can be young and hyper again. I want to be in that college setting. I would change one thing. I wouldn't buy that first cup of coffee. There was a man in my class more sensitive than me. I felt strong. I felt as though I could be a rock to someone.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2022, 12:37 pm

That blinking coffee isn't doing its job. I'm giving up on it. I feel like crying. That's not supposed to happen when I drink coffee.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 7:00 am

Muscle spasms

Gammeldans
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Sep 2022, 7:28 am

My bloody singing technique! I don't sing like I should! :cry: :wall:

Gammeldans
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Sep 2022, 7:32 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I want to travel back 29 years, just so I can be young and hyper again. I want to be in that college setting. I would change one thing. I wouldn't buy that first cup of coffee. There was a man in my class more sensitive than me. I felt strong. I felt as though I could be a rock to someone.

Is 47 old nowadays?
But yes we want to go back som years sometimes.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 9:42 am

Anxiety

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 5:02 pm

I think I inhaled a bit of water a couple times. I keep coughing when I breathe in. I'll be fine, but it's annoying.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 9:04 pm

Gammeldans wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

Is 47 old nowadays?
But yes we want to go back som years sometimes.

It's not so much my age. It's the spirit that I had back than.