Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1600 of 1998 [ 31967 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1597, 1598, 1599, 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603 ... 1998  Next

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 5:16 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I have an increasingly intense headache today that's making me feel nauseated. I'm glad I don't have other side effects from the vaccine, but I hate headaches.

My daughter had her second Pfizer on Monday and just started feeling yucky Tuesday night / Wednesday. She had a bad migraine last night like I did, and she was violently sick. If it's related to the vaccine and if it's any consolation, she was able to sleep hers off and she feels normal again today.

I hope you can lay down in a dark room with noise cancellers, and rest.

Thank you, it's good to hear that she was able to sleep her headache off. I took a quick shower and it did help a bit, even though I still have mine to a lesser degree. I'm hoping it goes away by tonight/tomorrow morning.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 6:42 pm

That some books are out of print..

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 8:44 am

Anxiety. Rain and the heat.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 8:45 am

Waiting for a phone call.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 8:54 am

This website is becoming a haven for racists, sexists, anti-vaxxers, and covid deniers.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 9:22 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I have an increasingly intense headache today that's making me feel nauseated. I'm glad I don't have other side effects from the vaccine, but I hate headaches.

My daughter had her second Pfizer on Monday and just started feeling yucky Tuesday night / Wednesday. She had a bad migraine last night like I did, and she was violently sick. If it's related to the vaccine and if it's any consolation, she was able to sleep hers off and she feels normal again today.

I got my second dose on wedsday. That night I did not sleep. I was aching all over. thursday I was sore but by the afternoon I felt a bit better. I slept well last night. I am not 100% yet but I am feeling better then I was.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 1:53 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

I got my second dose on wedsday. That night I did not sleep. I was aching all over. thursday I was sore but by the afternoon I felt a bit better. I slept well last night. I am not 100% yet but I am feeling better then I was.

I was also able to sleep better last night. My headache is gone, too, though I'm still not feeling entirely great.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 2:34 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:

I was also able to sleep better last night. My headache is gone, too, though I'm still not feeling entirely great.

Oh that is great!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 3:17 pm

Anxiety

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 3:21 pm

The Haven being abused to propagate blatantly false claims.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 3:27 pm

Wind

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 4:26 pm

That some places of natural beauty, tend to be disappearing at a very quick rate..

Star88
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Jun 2021, 6:04 pm

I got up late.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 9:26 am

Star88 wrote:
I got up late.

This is me today. I do not like oversleeping.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 10:22 am

I might be falling down the rabbit hole again. Stupid generic meds.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2021, 10:16 am

Mother