Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1206 of 1998 [ 31953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1203, 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1208, 1209 ... 1998  Next

collectoritis
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 4:03 am

Too bad my step father wont get a Clapton autograph for x-mas (seller prolly did not even have Item and stole someones picture , shouldve known something was up as he was so pushy getting it sold)

Stay away from mikestone329 at yahoo aka Michael Cirelli of Tacoma WA

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 8:35 am

I am in a rush this morning.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 8:37 am

Some of my coworkers drive me nuts.

graceksjp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 10:21 am

Doctor visit and having to get a Flu shot

Jo_B1_Kenobi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Oct 2018, 10:45 am

We had an INSET day for school staff today (a form of UK in service training for teachers). The training was by a guy who used drums and exercise every twenty minutes at full volume to encourage our brains to wake up. I came closer than I ever have to having a meltdown at work. It was horrendous. I feel teraful just thinking about it. I have sound sensitivity and a chronic pain condition. The guy leading it put his drum on our table (there was no choice of where to sit, we were put in years groups). I just recovered from the huge noise and pain when he would do it again. It felt like torture.

Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ICD10)

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 10:48 am

I may have to stay at a shelter for about two months until I get my voucher on the 30th and get help from my case manager after I get it to find a place suitable for me and my sensitivities to raise my child when he is born. Actually it's the only option unless I'd like to go and stay at an inpatient place for a time.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 12:27 pm

Flashbacks and hearing my mother's voice in my head.

AltoClarinet
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Oct 2018, 3:36 pm

My roommate has been BLASTING music at an unimaginable volume all afternoon in the kitchen. I can hear it clearly in my own room (at least, until I put ear defenders on.)
Why do some neurotypicals like really loud noise so much? My roomie and I are both musicians, and I do like listening to music, but I usually use headphones when I listen to music. Arrrrgh.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 5:16 pm

My bank card has suddenly vanished... AGAIN.

:wall:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

20 Oct 2018, 5:10 am

nick007 wrote:
I waited around for a package to come by UPS that did not come today. It was supposed to come yesterday but they pushed the date till today. My girlfriend had some other packages come in yesterday so I wasn't waiting yesterday specially for the one that didn't come which I had done today. My girlfriend went somewhere today & she checked the tracking before she left which still said it would come in today. I waited around downstairs for it instead of being upstairs on computer or sleeping. I have a headache I think partly from not taking a nap & staying downstairs while the neighbors had their f#cking bass on loudly AGAIN. The tracking for the package says I'll be in tomorrow & I have a package for me coming in by UPS too so I won't be specially waiting for the delayed one. My girlfriend has a package coming by FedEx tomorrow & they come before UPS so I'll have to be waiting around even earlier than today. I should take a nap but it'll be time for me to eat soon so I'll wait & take my nap after.
I got both UPS packages yesterday but the FedEx one changed the delivery date to today. My girlfriend checked the tracking for both packages before she went to bed & the date for the FedEx one wasn't updated for today yet. I got up earlier & waited around for it for nothing & I'll have to be waiting around all morning today incase they come earlier on Saturdays. My girlfriend needs to quit ordering so much $hit or start waiting around for her own packages

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2018, 5:56 am

phuqing cold sores :x

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2018, 7:25 am

It was a perfectly dark and windy day, but the sun came out as soon as I sat down to read.

Enough with the blue skies! They really hurt my eyes and give me headaches. :pale:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2018, 9:08 am

My mother.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2018, 9:37 am

anxiety

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2018, 9:43 am

(((cecilfinkelstein)))

Anxiety is a big one for me, too.

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2018, 5:48 pm

My dad told me, "You know, I love you even if you sometimes don't think I do," and I didn't believe in that really.