Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1689 of 1998 [ 31953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1686, 1687, 1688, 1689, 1690, 1691, 1692 ... 1998  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 4:46 pm

HighLlama wrote:
Four coworkers out. Too many interruptions...someone sick, "sick," or needing something every 10 minutes. Had to grocery shop afterward. :skull:

Need the loud music and repetition now.

I used to call those days "Banana Days" -- when I needed to shop after work and I was sooo tired, but needed some stupid thing like bananas. Actually it was never really bananas, but the whole day felt that way when I was so strung out.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 4:50 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
HighLlama wrote:
Four coworkers out. Too many interruptions...someone sick, "sick," or needing something every 10 minutes. Had to grocery shop afterward. :skull:

Need the loud music and repetition now.

I used to call those days "Banana Days" -- when I needed to shop after work and I was sooo tired, but needed some stupid thing like bananas. Actually it was never really bananas, but the whole day felt that way when I was so strung out.

Banana? The word jihad comes to mind. But, yes, those trips suck too :). This was my full shopping. Two registers open. No relief people in the for the next shift. Lines.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 7:38 pm

It has become far too cold outside. 2 degrees F or colder tonight. 6 degrees in the morning .

Am not able to grasp below freezing temperatures very well. Need to remember to layer up.
Very odd my core temperature seems to compensate well. It just the limbs, i need to practice caaring for. .If i get adventurous and very bored tomarrow may venture out into the cold . And check the mailbox. If my anatomy is agreeable. Normally might do this at night to avoid possible contact. If am being alittle courageous, wish i had checked it upon my return from todays journey
:ninja:

where ever you go ,there you are

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 10:00 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 10:38 am

I nearly miss my appointment his morning. I have terrible Executive dysfunction.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 10:40 am

Anxiety and guilt

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 10:42 am

AprilR wrote:
Anxiety and guilt

Hugs

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 10:49 am

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
AprilR wrote:
Anxiety and guilt

Hugs

Thank you, hugs back. Anxiety is so hard to endure.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 11:03 am

AprilR wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:
AprilR wrote:
Anxiety and guilt

Hugs

Thank you, hugs back. Anxiety is so hard to endure.

Yes it is a terrible thing.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 11:35 am

Was out yesterday doing shopping stuff ... Ended up ordering a chocolate shake in a market .
ordered it in a main area of the market . i did not realized that i had to go into a bar area to recieve it. Then went in. And reslized the person preoaring the shake was not masked and obviously the bar patrons were not either .. only been out of the hospital a few weeks .
Pretty weak immune system still . Was very cold out . Now the next day am feeling very stuffy and little flu like, Am hoping this is psychosomatic but my symptoms are very real.
i wonder what the Omnicron variant feels like. Am just tired of being sick.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 2:04 pm

I didn't sleep so great again last night, so took a nap this morning. I had another one of those dreams again. They're not good. They're the same theme. I'm really getting tired of this.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 2:59 pm

I missed my dental appointment and take full responsibility for it. :oops:

However, my mom accused me of doing it on purpose and
tried provoking me into inflicting self-harm. :evil:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 3:44 pm

Bad drivers

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 3:47 pm

Having to make phone calls.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 3:53 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I missed my dental appointment and take full responsibility for it.

I actually get along with my dentist quite well. Which is rare. Its cause i talk technical terms, i think. He said he needs more customers, because lab people were complaining he doesn't send off enough samples, or something. I promised to be more regular to help him out. That was like 8 months ago, maybe even a year. Needlessly to say, I'm not as regular as i could be. Even with good intentions, My procrastination is quite tenacious. I've never actually missed an appointment. Its just making them in the first place.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 4:03 pm

had to run out and get a billed mailed off in the below freezing weather . And was not and still
not feeling well . Makes a person grumpy .