Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1736 of 1998 [ 31960 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1733, 1734, 1735, 1736, 1737, 1738, 1739 ... 1998  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2022, 7:52 am

Anxiety

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 9:08 am

Severe attack of rhinitis.

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 12:47 pm

Slept too much.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 1:30 pm

health issues other than having Aspergers; which, I hope I can get resolved tomorrow upon visiting my doctor.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 5:31 pm

At work, the front end supervisor called tattletale tom and me to unload a couple pieces of drywall. Tattletale tom started doing it so quickly that I could not keep up. However I still went through the motions, because the slave plantation has video cameras. Tattletale tom was not finished when he stormed off, in a fit of anger. The customer and I tried to finish the work but the drywall was too heavy. (Tattletale tom 5'10, 180 pounds and I am 5'3, 120). After some effort the customer told me "thank you" and I returned to pushing carts. Literally one minute later, the front end supervisor called tom and me on the stupidass walkie talkies and told us to help the customer inside. Tattletale tom told Front End Supervisor that he did all the unloading and that I "didn't even get my hands on it". (But he was unloading it so quickly that I tried and failed to "get my hands on it").

I could barely believe it. That wasn't even one minute of work for tattletale tom. "Pick your battles" is good, but some lil dipshits pick (all the battles).

That's not the first time tattletale tom had the nerve to snap at me. When the slightest thing happens, tattle tale tom is like (Dr Jekyll and Mister Hyde). At least this time the front end supervisor was around to witness tattletale toms pathetic lil temper tantrum

So I told the supervisor that tattletale tom stormed off. And then the customer and I tried to unload it but it was too heavy

The supervisor told me that I was not under disciplinary action

But I feel paranoid that tattletale tom is going to get me made redundant because he appears to have a grudge against me

Underlying issues

But I have no idea what I did that provoked tattletale tom because I have always left him alone. I find it hard to imagine that I did anything so wrong to him as to justify his attitude

But "logic could be used to justify anything"

(As a side note, Nichelle hardly ever lifts anything, but tattletale tom loves to stand around talking to Nichelle)

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2022, 10:43 pm

Slept for over half the day after waking up very early; melancholia created from other stuff likely having its say, or maybe a very bad day yesterday for a few reasons. Maybe both.

Sibling is "single" again. Gonna talk to the dude and tell him how to "deal" with things, since I know her behavior more than anyone; he'd know who she is after a few months (it's been three years now). He loves her, so I can work with that one.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 1:07 am

My sister, she causing me sooooooo much trouble, I hate her so much.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 8:55 am

Rain and a bit cold today. I am going out to vote today.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 9:21 am

Dealing with bureaucracy.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 5:36 pm

I've resigned myself to the fact I lost a special book.
My mother's friend gave me an early edition hardcover of Leaves of Grass, about 35 years ago.
I've been looking for it at my house for ages but I thought it might still be at my mother's.
I have no idea where it is, but it's gone.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 6:07 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
My mother's friend gave me an early edition hardcover of Leaves of Grass, about 35 years ago.
I've been looking for it at my house for ages but I thought it might still be at my mother's.

My wedding and engagement rings were missing for years and finally turned up somewhere weird, so you never know.

They weren’t sentimental, so it’s not quite the same thing.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 6:21 pm

I don't get to see my little cousin on Saturday. :(

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2022, 6:32 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

My wedding and engagement rings were missing for years and finally turned up somewhere weird, so you never know.

They weren’t sentimental, so it’s not quite the same thing.

Thanks. I doubt it though.
Incidentally, I sold my wedding and engagement rings. They weren't sentimental either. ^ :oops:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 8:25 am

Getting mad at my mother.

theidealist
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 May 2022, 8:31 am

Well I started my car driving course.
The first two hours went smoothly but today I had problems with even the simplest things like shifting gears not paying attention to side mirrors. Probably cause I was tired and stressed.

EQ - 22.3
INTJ 1w9

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2022, 11:52 am

This was at 4 AM, so technically it is today. I went into the bathroom to discover water all over the floor because a tube inside the tank has broken and come loose and there's a jet of water spraying out of the pipe where it used to be. I had to put towels all over the floor to soak up the water before going to bed. I called my mother about it but I guess she's not home. I should get a hold of the landlord but I don't think I have his number and I always have mom call him anyway. Why does every disaster I have in my apartment revolve around the toilet? And if it's not the toilet it's the washing machine. Either way my apartment has only been flooded about 20 times. :(

EDIT: I fixed the tube that came loose in the tank and the landlord said he'd be coming over this evening to take a look at it. But seriously, why do these things always happen in the wee hours of the morning?